No announcement yet.

Kubrat Pulev confirms: "We're negotiating with David Haye"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by knockoutking565 View Post
    In a dream scenario Haye would fight Pulev in june setting up a fight with Fury in October in a football Stadium, Wladimir fighting Pieneta in May, Povetkin in July then Winner of Chisora-Helenius II in October or November, Vitali would fight the Arreola-Stiverne winner then Retire either win or lose (If its Arreola he fights, I see a In-shape, Hungry and Motivated Arreola either beating faded Vitali or giving him hell), if he wins and retires i would like to see Wladimir vs Haye/Pulev/Fury for the WBA, WBO, IBF, Ring Magazine and vacant WBC title to see who is the undisputed champion.

Thats the way it should be but very unlikely lol
    I can ensure he was, is and will be hungry, that's the only sure thing about Arreola

Comment

Wow if this comes off i will be shocked and delighted in equal measure! My respect for Haye will be back because this is the toughest fight out there for him with an opponent not called Klitschko

Comment

that would be great! hope this happens! imo this is an even fight but I take pulev to win a close decision, but wont have prob with haye winning, still a competitive fight against Vitali

Comment

We'll see. There are several negotiations going on.

Comment

I like his comments about what is he suppose to do? Fight mediocre fighters? That's a good attitude to have when you are coming up.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
              Right, like he did with Valuev?
              Erm, not sure why you brought Valuev into the equation.

Height?? Haye fought a very disciplined fight with Valuev. He never went for the kill until the last round when Valuev did his chicken dance. Which was more than what any other fighter had done to him at that point. Did the Klits unify with Valuev??

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
                You actually believe all Klitschko fans are my alts.

Don't be such a silly girl.
                Not all but definitely some of them.

Comment

Nice fight,hope it gets made.

Comment

Didn't someone post a few weeks ago the IBF would NOT let Pulev fight before his Eliminator with the Fury-Cunningham winner? Was that just a lie or has the IBF granted Pulev an exemption? If so does anyone have a link to it?

As far as this fight is concerned...lets hope it comes to fruition. Tough fight to pick though. Haye hasn't looked stellar against big guys, but at the same time Pulev lacks a lot of experience and has never been in the ring with someone as fast and elusive as Haye.

Comment

that's actually a pretty damn good fight, considering how sh#t the division has been.

IMO those are the two best fighters at HW not named klitschko. pulev is a bit untested, but i think he's better than povetkin. bigger and with more gas, might be a bit faster, and he's a southpaw.

i'd love to see this one make it to american TV. wishful thinking, probably.

Comment

Working...
                      X