Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto returns in November targets either Canelo or Martinez at 160

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That being said, I pick Cotto and root for him against anyone. WAR COTTO!!

Comment

Cotto vs Canelo is good but if he is serious about fighting at Middleweight, he better start training with Angel Herredia. Should start asap so that he can look like a mini football player, you know like Marquez.
      Last edited by Bigg Rigg; 04-03-2013, 11:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
        Cotto learned his lesson... won't even bother with tune ups anymore
        He is at a stage where its more risk then reward(activity)

Comment

Cotto should at least win a fight first

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            Actually he is intelligent, he takes either he gets paid more and then if he loses its not a big deal because he is suppose to lose, He cannot afford to take sort of Trout sort of opponent because another loss to opponents like that makes Cotto value goes down... A loss against Canelo or Martinez wouldn't make his value go down.
            Fairly sure 3 straight losses would hurt his marketing potential.

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
            When guys seek soft challenges, nsb hates it. When dudes seek tough challenges, nsb hates it. The type of stupidity this site breeds is astonishing. If he loses, he loses, at least he goes out against the best
            In fairness, I think people just want to see even on-paper fights where both fighters have a good chance of winning.

Cotto has virtually no chance against Martinez. Canelo v Cotto is a goer, but not at 160.

Comment

cotto's going the "roy jones route " ..the f0ck it route...the way of a warrior...

Comment

He's got a better chance against nelo.

Comment

Martinez vs Cotto would be one bloody fight, with all of the blood being supplied by Cotto.

Comment

I rather have Cotto fight Canelo. If Canelo beats Trout and Canelo can't get Mayweather to fight him in September. Even though I would like for Cotto to retire already if he fights Martinez he gets knockout cold.

Comment

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
                      I rather have Cotto fight Canelo. If Canelo beats Trout and Canelo can't get Mayweather to fight him in September. Even though I would like for Cotto to retire already if he fights Martinez he gets knockout cold.
                      If Canelo beats Trout, he will get Cotto guaranteed. Reason being it's the PR vs Mexico thing and it's a big ppv to sell.

Cotto takes a serious beating either. He's just not the same fighter anymore and is looking for that $$$$ to exit out on.

Comment

Working...
                      X