Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto returns in November targets either Canelo or Martinez at 160

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like Cotto is cashing out. Both of those men are much bigger than Cotto and I think they both destroy him at 160.

Comment

Both would be too big and strong for cotto. Martinez would mess him up.

Comment

Cotto is a moron. /thread

Comment

Cotto....my man. Hope you take your training serious brother. Either fight will be hard.

Ill be there to support you!

War Cotto....Guerra Miguel!!!!!!

Comment

Canelo may be a competitive fight but Martinez blows him out completely out!!

Comment

this should be his last 2 fights..

Comment

When guys seek soft challenges, nsb hates it. When dudes seek tough challenges, nsb hates it. The type of stupidity this site breeds is astonishing. If he loses, he loses, at least he goes out against the best

Comment

Cotto is technical and experienced to compete amd make money
                  ,maybe not win , but he can compete.

Martinez isnt a killer. He has good power and very good speed so the body is what you attack. I see cotto competing with sergio for 4rounds and realizing he is too small and old to be effective in the championship rounds and would with honor, quit on his stool like oscar did vs pacman by start of round 10
                  After biting off more then he could chew

Canelo. Ill let know after trout

If shane can go 12 a fresher cotto might be able to win at 154,might

Comment

Cotto learned his lesson... won't even bother with tune ups anymore

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
                      When guys seek soft challenges, nsb hates it. When dudes seek tough challenges, nsb hates it. The type of stupidity this site breeds is astonishing. If he loses, he loses, at least he goes out against the best
                      But if he wanted Ishe Smith, he'd be cherry picking the easiest titleholder. This culture in boxing is why fighters are protected so hard, like a loss is the end of the world. You're supposed to want to push yourself, to prove you're the best, not pick the easiest challenge that is best for business.

I have no doubt he can beat Canelo with the right gameplan and Alvarez will see that fighting Trout is not as easy as it looks. But he cannot beat Sergio at 160. His body is pushed to limit at 154 and Sergio is just too much for him at this point in his career. I say go for a tune up win in PR, then go for Canelo next year on Cinco de Mayo. He only has about two to three good fights left in him right now and he needs to make them count.

I wanted him to win titles in four weight classes, but his body is not going to allow him to do that. Martinez, GGG, Geale? They're too big for him.

Comment

Working...
                      X