Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steve Bunce: 'Manuel Charr is a credible opponent for David Haye'.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
    Didn't Adam Booth say that they're looking at Top 15 Ranked opponents??
    Top 15 of what though is the question that needs to be asked. I guarantee Haye is all about smoke and mirrors. He will look for another Journeyman or possibly very fringe contender that has been struggling in their last x amount of fights.

Comment

Didn't Adam Booth say that they're looking at Top 15 Ranked opponents??
      It won't matter. If his opponent isn't a top 15 fighter from the rankings Klit fans want him from they'll cry foul. It'll just be another of many, many double standards.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
        It won't matter. If his opponent isn't a top 15 fighter from the rankings Klit fans want him from they'll cry foul. It'll just be another of many, many double standards.

Double standards my ass. I don't believe for a second you are stupid enough to believe the things you post.

The Klits are extremely active by any standard, but especially for HW champs. If you fight 3-4 times a year an opponent like Pianeta or Charr can be excused.

If you are David Haye and fight 1 time per year, there is no excuse for waste of time fights that don't prove anything and don't prepare him for anything.

If David Haye fought 4 times a year nobody would ***** and complain about him fighting Manuel Charr.

Is that so hard to understand?

Wait, nevermind, I forgot I am talking to someone who disregards facts and logic.

Comment

Let's be honest.

If Steve Bunce had the chance he would suck off David Haye and swallow.

If Haye announced tomorrow that he was rematching Enzo Macc Bunce would come out and say it was a great comeback fight that will surely capture the attention of boxing fans everywhere.

Comment

Yep but it's perfectly fine for the Klits to give worldwide recognition to the likes of Charr and Pianeta.

Comment

Charr is ranked in the top 15 by one of the sanctioning bodies. Booth, himself, has confirmed they're in negotiations with Charr.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
                Let's be honest.

If Haye announced tomorrow that he was rematching Enzo Macc Bunce would come out and say it was a great comeback fight that will surely capture the attention of boxing fans everywhere.
                Haha! How the heck Steve Bunce has a show I will never know tbh.
                He's the boxing equivalent of Talksport.

Comment

Yep but it's perfectly fine for the Klits to give worldwide recognition to the likes of Charr and Pianeta.
                  As previously stated, at least Wladimir is active; fighting 2-3 times a year. Haye, by contrast, gets in the ring once a year at best - often against sub-par opposition.

He, himself, has said that he'll go down the mandatory route. Fighting a fringe contender will do nothing to boost his ranking. He needs to be matched-up with the likes of Pulev, Helenius (overrated), Boytsov or Povetkin to get into that position.

Comment

Double standards my ass. I don't believe for a second you are stupid enough to believe the things you post.

The Klits are extremely active by any standard, but especially for HW champs. If you fight 3-4 times a year an opponent like Pianeta or Charr can be excused.

If you are David Haye and fight 1 time per year, there is no excuse for waste of time fights that don't prove anything and don't prepare him for anything.

If David Haye fought 4 times a year nobody would ***** and complain about him fighting Manuel Charr.

Is that so hard to understand?

Wait, nevermind, I forgot I am talking to someone who disregards facts and logic.
                    Give it a rest son. Half his opponents since coming back have been undeserving or never beat a top 10 fighter.

Comment

Let's be honest.

I'd watch it! lol.

Poor Enzo.

That said, I'll go to this 'homecoming' as long as Haye is fighting someone I have heard of. Buncey is right in the sense that it is an 'event' and it's local to me.

I'm honestly scratching my head as to who would be a good opponent outside of Adamek, Povetkin, Areola, or Solis all have powerful promoters and are probably out. But you're right whoever Haye's team choose is likely unacceptable if he fights as sporadicly as he does.

As a spectacle I just want him to knock over a giant. Ustinov would do.
                      Last edited by Sparked_26; 04-02-2013, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X