Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Quillin on Guerrero: I'm Going To Be a Cat on His Ass!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aside from being a Southpaw the style dynamic is pretty similar to Quillin vs N'dam only i think Fernando's chin is worse.

Comment

Originally posted by MASTER1454
      Quote:

Originally Posted by Matty Ice

Garcia vs Judah is trash. A primed fighter fighting another 40 year old who's been out the ring 1 year. Quillin is fighting a primed fighter.

Quillin being born in the US I can only imagine his reaction when he saw the living conditions in Cuba.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Zab's 35, but I guess that's the new 40, SMDH......
      You went to school? You know how to round off?

Comment

I don't think Quillin is A side, even if he has a title. Quillin's main strength is his physical power and if he fights a boxer who takes that away, I don't know if Peter has the skill or nuances to win. Plus N'dam when he wasn't falling all over the place had Quillin on the backside and put Quillin in a bad place mentally. I dunno about Quillin, his fights I remember are against N'dam, old Winky Wright, and Craig McEwan - not exactly A class fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0
          I don't think Quillin is A side, even if he has a title. Quillin's main strength is his physical power and if he fights a boxer who takes that away, I don't know if Peter has the skill or nuances to win. Plus N'dam when he wasn't falling all over the place had Quillin on the backside and put Quillin in a bad place mentally. I dunno about Quillin, his fights I remember are against N'dam, old Winky Wright, and Craig McEwan - not exactly A class fighters.
          One thing's for sure, I'll take those 3 over Proksa, Rosado and Ishida.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
            Aside from being a Southpaw the style dynamic is pretty similar to Quillin vs N'dam only i think Fernando's chin is worse.
            Wow his chin is worse? Quillin might look amazing putting him down like 10 times if this is true.

WARQUILLIN

Comment

Originally posted by illpapi View Post
              I think this will be a good fight! I think Guerrero's loss was somewhat of a fluke. He looked really weak in that fight. I don't think his body adjusted well to going down in weight to fight Brewer. This could be very interesting although I know that Quillin is the favorite. Looking forward to it!
              Great point, Bradley said cutting the weight that he put on since the Pac fight definitely affected his ability to take a punch in provodnikov fight so it's definitely possible. Quillin didn't impress me in the N'dam fight, and N'dam outboxed him every second he wasn't on the mat. I think Guerrero and N'dam are one in the same (except Guerrero has more power and pop) so If Fernando can avoid Quillin's power and just box we should have a new WBO Middleweight Champ.
              Last edited by hhwff3000; 04-02-2013, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Garcia vs Judah is trash. A primed fighter fighting another 40 year old who's been out the ring 1 year. Quillin is fighting a primed fighter.

Quillin being born in the US I can only imagine his reaction when he saw the living conditions in Cuba.

Originally Posted by MASTER1454

Zab's 35, but I guess that's the new 40, SMDH......

Originally posted by Matty Ice View Post
                You went to school? You know how to round off?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ok genius, so if something is $35, you'll pay $40 right? Like years are decimals or percentages & shyte, SMDH. WTFIWWP? I'll answer that: A LOT.......

Comment

Im not gonna quote cause you jacked it up but you're reaching now.

I won't pay 40 but if someone asks me how it was I'll tell them it was 40 bucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Matty Ice View Post

You'd also take this fight over Quillin fighting GOlovkin

N'dam and Proksa were at about the same level and Rosada was a better matchup then either retired Winky 6 years off his last win or featherfisted Mcewan coming off a a KO to lee

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin
                      Quote:

You'd also take this fight over Quillin fighting GOlovkin

N'dam and Proksa were at about the same level and Rosada was a better matchup then either retired Winky 6 years off his last win or featherfisted Mcewan coming off a a KO to lee
                      Ahh... Took long enough to get a nibble. I need better baits.

Comment

Working...
                      X