Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Quillin on Guerrero: I'm Going To Be a Cat on His Ass!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Matty Ice View Post
    Ahh... Took long enough to get a nibble. I need better baits.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    A nibble? you're serious about that

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin
      Quote:

Originally Posted by Matty Ice

Ahh... Took long enough to get a nibble. I need better baits.

A nibble? you're serious about that

Comment

Im not gonna quote cause you jacked it up but you're reaching now.

I won't pay 40 but if someone asks me how it was I'll tell them it was 40 bucks.

No, you jacked yourself up, LOL. 35 is 35, end of story. If you want to apply something, then be consistent......

Comment

Originally posted by MASTER1454
          Quote:

Originally Posted by Matty Ice

Im not gonna quote cause you jacked it up but you're reaching now.

I won't pay 40 but if someone asks me how it was I'll tell them it was 40 bucks.

No, you jacked yourself up, LOL. 35 is 35, end of story. If you want to apply something, then be consistent......
          Be consistent? I don't see myself switching my story up. You think I'm the only one who does this?

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
            Should be a good match-up. Both guys have pretty good power and some notable pedigree. I slightly favor Kid Chocolate, but Guerrero winning wouldn't be that big an upset. I'll be rooting for Quillin though. I enjoy his fighting style, and his demeanor outside of the ring.
            Hearing Qillins story it's hard not to like him. Also he seems real humble and cool and in contact with his fans. Once he messaged me back on facebook when he was on it

Comment

Be consistent? I don't see myself switching my story up. You think I'm the only one who does this?

Actually, no. You're in the majority and that's the scary part....and I wasn't talking about your "story" (BTW you said it, not me) and you know that. It's your methodology. Zab's 35 but you said 40. When called on it, you bring up "rounding up" - I guess it was your way of deflecting the error of your ways, but when called on that with a very simple example, you play yourself & basically say "well everyone does it". SMDH. With your "reasoning", Broner is 20, Sergio & Floyd are 40, B-Hop is 50, Benitez became champ at 20 (when he was 17) and this fight between Quillin (29) & Guerrero (26) is between two 30-year olds, huh? This rounding is something else, I tell ya....
              Last edited by MASTER1454; 04-02-2013, 03:57 PM.

Comment

It's too bad Quillin is with Al Haymon and Golden Boy. The best middleweights are on HBO.

Comment

Originally posted by MASTER1454 View Post
                  Especially when your talking about someones age.

Comment

I think it's gonna be a pretty entertaining fight, Guerrero's speed will trouble Quillin.

Comment

Working...
                    X