Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are we still gonna pretend a healthy Rios beats Abril?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are we still gonna pretend a healthy Rios beats Abril?

The excuse was that Rios was weight drained but anyone who knows anything about anything knows that the outcome would be the same even if they fought at MW. Rios MIGHT'VE performed better but class would still be in session. I mean what's the excuse for tonight? For Rios getting outboxed by a guy who didn't even look right at times trying to box.

i'll have to see abril fight at 140 to decide

Comment

I'd have to see Rios with a full training camp with Memo. He joined the camp late didn't he?

Comment

rios is so damn limited its not even funny, im surprised he remained undefeated for so long, alvarado is better but not by much. Neither of them are top 5 @ 140

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          rios is so damn limited its not even funny, im surprised he remained undefeated for so long, alvarado is better but not by much. Neither of them are top 5 @ 140
          Exactly. Two B level fighters. Haha @ people wanting to see Abril 5 lbs. heavier before deciding if he could beat a guy that he shut out with ease. Some people just do not get boxing. Please become oddsmakers.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery
            I'd have to see Rios with a full training camp with Memo. He joined the camp late didn't he?
            I think it was exposed that Memo been there the whole time. I could be wrong.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by FaustoGeraci View Post
              Exactly. Two B level fighters. Haha @ people wanting to see Abril 5 lbs. heavier before deciding if he could beat a guy that he shut out with ease. Some people just do not get boxing. Please become oddsmakers.
              he didn't shut out prescott or lundy

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber
                I always get annoyed when someone I consider "a bum" just keeps winning. And when they do lose they get a gift. I thankful that wasn't the case tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Hiei
                  Quote:

Originally Posted by FaustoGeraci

he didn't shut out prescott or lundy
                  Sounds like you're boxrec'ing and didn't actually watch the fight.

Btw Prescott and Lundy fight nothing like Rios so you just proved his point that people don't get boxing (such as yourself). You should find yourself a new sport bud.

Comment

Originally posted by Matty Ice View Post
                    Sounds like you're boxrec'ing and didn't actually watch the fight.

Btw Prescott and Lundy fight nothing like Rios so you just proved his point that people don't get boxing (such as yourself). You should find yourself a new sport bud.

I've seen the fights they were close

Comment

Working...
                    X