Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When Lucas KO's Peterson the 140 division will be shaking in their boots.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You people need to stop. No one is scared of Matthysee no matter what happens. Zab & Devon think they already beat him. Even if they didnt, they definitely think it was close enough to where they wouldnt be scared. If Garcia beats Zab then why would he be scared when he thinks Zab beat Lucas?

Khan beat Zab so why would he be scared if he thinks Zab beat Lucas? Even if they are scared, the tourney is already set so these guys have to fight eachother. Trust me though, Garcia is not scared of anyone with the guys he has fought adn the same goes for Khan

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
      You people need to stop. No one is scared of Matthysee no matter what happens. Zab & Devon think they already beat him. Even if they didnt, they definitely think it was close enough to where they wouldnt be scared. If Garcia beats Zab then why would he be scared when he thinks Zab beat Lucas?

Khan beat Zab so why would he be scared if he thinks Zab beat Lucas? Even if they are scared, the tourney is already set so these guys have to fight eachother. Trust me though, Garcia is not scared of anyone with the guys he has fought adn the same goes for Khan
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZuC4MmMzcg

Comment

lucas matthysse is a hype job. Lots of people on his d*ck at the moment but Peterson will beat him so you can all come back up for some air.

Comment

similar to rios vs Anthony Peterson , mathysee stops lamont in 8

Comment

Peterson walks through Mattysse. Peterson by 10th round KO.

Comment

I see a lot thinking/predicting Peterson actually stops Lucas, based on what?
              The guy hit Khan with everything but the kitchen sink and didn't come close to stopping him. When we talk Khan we're talking a guy with actually no inside game that just laid against the ropes using that horrible earmuff guard & he got hit flush, a lot.

Who has he ever even knocked down or stopped? Kendall Holt? lol
              Who hasn't? My great Auntie Sheila knocked him out too.

Its boxing, the unthinkable happens but I see nothing to suggest he comes close to stopping Lucas. I've seen him eat Judah, Ajose's, Soto's best shots, not massive punchers but I believe all 3 hit equally as hard as Peterson if not harder. He didn't just eat these shots, he licked his lips and did that sick grin as if he actually liked them.
              That wasn't as if to say ''good shot you got me''

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                The guy hit Khan with everything but the kitchen sink and didn't come close to stopping him. When we talk Khan we're talking a guy with actually no inside game that just laid against the ropes using that horrible earmuff guard & he got hit flush, a lot.

Its boxing, the unthinkable happens but I see nothing to suggest he comes close to stopping Lucas. I've seen him eat Judah, Ajose's, Soto's best shots, not massive punchers but I believe all 3 hit equally as hard as Peterson if not harder. He didn't just eat these shots, he licked his lips and did that sick grin as if he actually liked them.
                Sergio Martinez has scheduled a press conference for tomorrow, demanding your great Auntie Sheila meet him at 160lbs for his next fight.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post

Well I dont think he stops him but its not out of the oridinary. I disagree with you on 2 things. 1 is that he did hit Khan with everything but Khan also got on his bike so its not like he stayed there to take punishment. Lucas will be there to be hit and wont retreat so he will get LP's full shots.

Then you said those other guys hit Lucas with shots but those guys were also on the move. They werent commited to the punches because they were so scared of Lucas and if they did commit, it would be just one shot and move. Pete will commit to alot of punches and throw combos. Its going to be a war

Comment

Peterson and the word KO/stoppage do not belong in the same sentence. I mean, as much as this guy works the body and mauls guys down you would think he's a killing machine.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by DLT
                      Quote:

Originally Posted by dan_cov

Well I dont think he stops him but its not out of the oridinary. I disagree with you on 2 things. 1 is that he did hit Khan with everything but Khan also got on his bike so its not like he stayed there to take punishment. Lucas will be there to be hit and wont retreat so he will get LP's full shots.

Then you said those other guys hit Lucas with shots but those guys were also on the move. They werent commited to the punches because they were so scared of Lucas and if they did commit, it would be just one shot and move. Pete will commit to alot of punches and throw combos. Its going to be a war
                      Therefore he will be there to be hit as well. And who would you favor? The LEGIT hard hitter or the so so puncher?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X