Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any new information on Arturo Gatti's death investigation???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

search "arturo gatti" in the new york post online and you will see what i am talking about

Comment

Even if he was murdered (evidence is inconclusive either way) it's doubtful that whoever was responsible will be brought to justice. This is the Brazilian legal system we're talking about, afterall.

Comment

Looks like a job for Dexter to handle.

Comment

Justice? There's as much justice in the world as an atheist has faith in God.

Comment

So the official line is that a man who was famed for his warrior attitude and never quitting, quit?

I'm not buying it.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
              It looks like according to wikipedia, the last information so far given is that Arturo's death has in fact been ruled a homicide as of August 2011...

This means someone murdered Gatti and considering his wife stayed more than 10 hours in the hotel room and not know he was dead, shouldn't she be held as suspect number 1? Something is obviously being covered up or not reported by Brazilian police who may have been paid off, but I feel 100% she was involved with the murder.

Anyone got any other information on the case status??? You can't help but feel hatred for the woman who might be clearly responsible for his death is walking around a free woman looting off all his blood, sweat, and tears hard earned money. She even stated she told him he was a horrible boxer. The nerve that young biatch had!

Gatti's brother believes that he did commit suicide. Gatti had been hospitalized in the past for an attempted suicide. There is evidence going both ways with no clear answer to this. So to say his ex wife is 100 percent guilty is nothing more than an opinion, not a fact.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                Gatti's brother believes that he did commit suicide. Gatti had been hospitalized in the past for an attempted suicide. There is evidence going both ways with no clear answer to this. So to say his ex wife is 100 percent guilty is nothing more than an opinion, not a fact.
                It's an educated and informed opinion, which means it's already got more in it's favour than the ridiculous and untrue "suicide" scenario.

Comment

Originally posted by xLuKeYx View Post
                  It's an educated and informed opinion, which means it's already got more in it's favour than the ridiculous and untrue "suicide" scenario.

Apparently it wasn't "educated and informed" enough to be proven. I also respect his brothers view on this more than I do random posters with their conspiracy theories on the Internet.

Comment

So the official line is that a man who was famed for his warrior attitude and never quitting, quit?

I'm not buying it.
                    Warriors quit all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by airplane View Post
                      search "arturo gatti" in the new york post online and you will see what i am talking about
                      I read the article. I'm not saying she's innocent of murder, but everything she said in that article looks legit.

She wrote to the IBHOF to complain that she wasn't contacted. She sent her son along with her babysitter (or friend). The article indicate the IBHOF didn't want her there because it would have created a volatile situation.

Article is here: http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/boxin...ykXwBw6NX5ZCBL

I'm not buying it.
                      Depression is a funny thing bro, people don't think straight. On top of that Gatti was an alcoholic.

I'm not saying he committed suicide but it has nothing to do with having a warrior attitude or quitting.
                      Last edited by Weebler I; 06-15-2013, 05:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X