No announcement yet.

I wouldn't mind seeing Andre Ward vs. Stieglitz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
    You know if Stieglitz rough-houses like he did v Abraham, I give him a legit shot at beating Ward.

More than likely gets stopped on a head-clash.
    LOL

Just stop, Feebler.

Comment

Sure why not? There is no one else to fight.

Plus, this poster alone was pure genius and deserves massive props:

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        LOL

Just stop, Feebler.
        Bro, you're the one who made the thread wanting to see the fight, now you're insulting someone who thinks it might be competitive.

If you don't think it's a competitive fight, why are you making a thread saying you wouldn't mind seeing it?

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
          Sure why not? There is no one else to fight.

Plus, this poster alone was pure genius and deserves massive props:
          lol....

That poster must be blown up and taking up Steiglitz's entire bedroom wall.

Maybe they could get the topless women to follow him everywhere pre-fight.

It would certainly upset Ward's Christian sensibilities if nothing else.

Comment

You know if Stieglitz rough-houses like he did v Abraham, I give him a legit shot at beating Ward.

More than likely gets stopped on a head-clash.

Stieglitz beats the crap out of Groves imo.
            Weebler, you usually have great posts sans anything involving Hatton/Mayweather/Cortez, but do you really think Steiglitz has a shot vs Ward? Not now, not ever, the gap in pure boxing talent is HUGE!

I like the fight simply because Ward needs to fight someone and it seems as though all of the other decent contenders are tied up
            Last edited by Boxing Bob; 03-24-2013, 12:01 PM. Reason: adding more

Comment

I would be OK with that match up even though Andre Ward would destroy him

I would like to see George Groves get his shot a Stieglitz personally!

Comment

Bro, you're the one who made the thread wanting to see the fight, now you're insulting someone who thinks it might be competitive
                I was referring to your "rough housing" comment. If Stieglitz wants to turn this into a dogfight in the trenches then there's no one better at that than Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Bob View Post
                  Weebler, you usually have great posts sans anything involving Hatton/Mayweather/Cortez, but do you really think Steiglitz has a shot vs Ward? Not now, not ever, the gap in pure boxing talent is HUGE!
                  Styles make fights. I'm not sure if you watched the fight last night but if Stieglitz comes out rough-house like that then imo Ward's going to be in a fight, at least early on.

Andre Ward is a great fighter, probably the best in the sport but he's not a God, remember Arthur Abraham was taking rounds off him early on.

Maybe I'm on my own with this, but if people don't think it's competitive then they shouldn't say they want to see the fight, why you want to watch an uncompetitive fight?
                  Last edited by Weebler I; 03-24-2013, 12:07 PM.

Comment

Easy fight for Ward. He would neutralize Stieglitz offense wear him down and probably stop him later in the fight.

Comment

Why not?

There isn't many options left.

I'd rather see Groves-Stieglitz though.

Perhaps Ward can fight Stieglitz and Groves can fight Bika.

Comment

Working...
                      X