No announcement yet.

I wouldn't mind seeing Andre Ward vs. Stieglitz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wouldn't mind seeing Andre Ward vs. Stieglitz

It's someone he hasn't fought yet and would unify some more of the belts at 168.

Yawn. On Stieglitz part lol.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Well Stieglitz did earn it, and Froch and Kessler are not available, Bute is fighting Pascal at 175, Dirrell is fighting on FNF, Pavlik retired, Stevenson is fighting Dawson at 175, Rodriguez fights next week.

RS is the best available option out there, and he actually earned it, so I wouldn't mind this fight either. Either that or move up to 175, where there is nobody there yet, because again Bute, Pascal, Dawson, Stevenson, Hopkins are all out of the question, and Cloud and Campillo just lost.

Comment

I can't see either of those homebody's leaving their back-yards to make it happen

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Dirrell is fighting on FNF,
          Dirrell is not even fighting on FNF at this point. He pulled out of that fight for "personal reasons."

The guy is skilled and athletically gifted but sadly he is pissing his career away.

Comment

Dirrell is Dirrellevent

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
              Dirrell is Dirrellevent

Comment

You know if Stieglitz rough-houses like he did v Abraham, I give him a legit shot at beating Ward.

More than likely gets stopped on a head-clash.

Stieglitz beats the crap out of Groves imo.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                  You know if Stieglitz rough-houses like he did v Abraham, I give him a legit shot at beating Ward.

More than likely gets stopped on a head-clash.

Stieglitz beats the crap out of Groves imo.
                  Lol Wot

Steigletz is distinctly average, he has gone 1-1 with the distinctly average midget Abraham and was ktfo by the distinctly average Andrade

outside of that all he's fought is domestic level eurobums

Ward kills him and Groves probably beats him

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                    Lol Wot

Steigletz is distinctly average, he has gone 1-1 with the distinctly average midget Abraham and was ktfo by the distinctly average Andrade

outside of that all he's fought is domestic level eurobums

Ward kills him and Groves probably beats him
                    I watched the first fight and Stieglitz fought totally differently. IMO Abraham won the first fight straightforward.

However, at the weekend he was much more aggressive, physical, rough and relentless in the second fight.

Ward doesn't have the power to keep him off, not saying Stielgitz wins but it would be a good fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X