Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should David Haye get another Wlad shot?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
    holy crap that was the lamest thing i've read on the internet this month.

I thought the mods were to render these trolls obsolete?
    you mean 'like a troll' or are you calling someone a troll? Be clear now, because you were wrong in your last post.

Comment

• I'm saying you're trolling and because of that you're a troll.

Comment

I'm saying you're trolling and because of that you're a troll.
        yes, thank you, you beleive I am a troll, and not acting like a troll in this one instance.

thank you for further enforcing the difference between calling someone a coward/troll, and saying they acted 'like' a coward/troll.

Weltschmertz said Haye is a coward, full stop, always. very wrong.

Lacedup said he 'acted like a coward' in quitting, in one instance. not the same thing as saying he is a coward all the time.

You want to claim that Lacedup is calling Quitali a coward but by now you will understand your mistake in doing so.

Thank you for enforcing your error. Apologise to Lacedup only when you feel ready to do so.
        Last edited by DreamFighter; 03-25-2013, 09:20 AM.

Comment

• Why would i ever apologize for another person calling the kettle black?

His point was to not label others who dare to do things you don't, a coward.
          That's exactly what he's doing when calling Vitali out on actions he made in a fight.

Aspergers?

Comment

• Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
            actually its you 2 who got it entirely wrong. You are talking about 'calling him a coward'. Are you or are you not? Well, you and your friend are doing this, but the OP isn't saying that at all. Its the actual reverse of what you claim.

Lacedup said 'like a coward'. He never said Klit was a coward, never -he said EXACTLY these words 'like a coward'. This means acting like a coward in that one, instance (such as a SHW quitting against a MW, which is not a bad definition of one) not being one in every deed and act.

Whereas your minion refers to Haye as a coward directly. Haye=coward is what he said.

Not expecting anyone to back down, just making an accurate observation of your mistake in the quotes above from which you can choose to honourably back down from or not, it matters not to me. But personally if I had made your mistake I would make an apology, I'd feel bad about being wrong and then pretending I was right.
            Uhu, there we have miss butt hurt again. you talk like a girl, you know that? An insulted girl.

And yes, I personally believe mr. David Haye is a coward.

Comment

Why would i ever apologize for another person calling the kettle black?

His point was to not label others who dare to do things you don't, a coward.
              That's exactly what he's doing when calling Vitali out on actions he made in a fight.

Aspergers?
              interesting, continuing to argue with someone you just labelled a troll who should be ignored, and now reaching for a medical term to continue the failed argument.

Surely you mean 'acting like Aspergers'? I see you have the commonsense to add a question mark this time so that you aren't directly labelling me as a troll/coward/Aspergers patient like in your previous mistake.

I don't think you are going to back down about that are you? np.
              Last edited by DreamFighter; 03-25-2013, 09:40 AM.

Comment

• Aspergers patient? Why would a person with Aspergers be a patient?

"Aspergers?" can in this case translate to "Do you have Aspergers, which would be the only reasonable explanation (other than trolling, granted. Or stupidity) for your failures to read between the line for the actual meaning behind a statement.

End of communication:::::::

Comment

Aspergers patient? Why would a person with Aspergers be a patient?
                  when they go see their therapist, they are patients, they not simply 'like patients'.

Perhaps you are at last reading the difference between saying someone is acting like something and saying they ARE something.

for your failures to read between the line for the actual meaning behind a statement. End of communication:::::::
                  or perhaps not. .....Amen to that.
                  Last edited by DreamFighter; 03-25-2013, 09:52 AM.

Comment

• Why would anyone want to watch another fight between these two...the first was a bore fest where Haye was to pussy to engage Wlad, then he gave a garbage excuse as to why. I say Haye gets sentenced to prison, for his poor showing in the Wlad fight, where he will enjoy a lengthy stay of **** buttfuckery and where his boxing skill will finally crown him a true champion in the prison leagues

Comment

Yet you deliver this gem;
                      Wow you had to dig deep for that one. I shouldn't have said that, it was a heat of the moment thing.

Comment

Working...
                      X