Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should David Haye get another Wlad shot?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Say Pusvetkin loses to Wlad,I don't believe Haye then becomes a mandatory of any sort,maybe we'll have a 4 man box off with the top 4 names after Wlad excluding Pussvetkin after we're assuming he's been duly beaten by the king,Haye may have to fight Chagaev for the vacant regular belt,then he'd have 18 months to fight Wlad should say he beat Chagaev ! Who's to say Chagaev won't be above him next mont with the new rankings,he's been active lately and Haye has been the opposite.

Comment

• If Haye beat Chagaev I'd be happy to see him defend once more then a proposed rematch,do I wanna see it ? Hell no.

Comment

• Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
        he should yes but he will not

he certainly meets the criteria and a hell of a lot more to meet wlad after the recent garbage wlad has fought (not wlads fought the division is garbage)

the problem is ego, both hate each other, haye is better of getting the wba strap and then seeing how things develop
        Doesn't anyone realize what a coward Haye is? He's already been beat by Wlad, said he'll retire 'for sure', then decides to come back 'if only for a Klitschko fight'. The guy is pathetic. Trying to buy some more time waiting for the brothers to get older as if he would then beat them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
          Doesn't anyone realize what a coward Haye is? He's already been beat by Wlad, said he'll retire 'for sure', then decides to come back 'if only for a Klitschko fight'. The guy is pathetic. Trying to buy some more time waiting for the brothers to get older as if he would then beat them.
          Its cowardly to want a rematch with the guy who beat you?

Comment

• Would people want a rematch between Povetkin and Wlad if their first fight looks like Haye vs. Wlad?

I think people have this incorrect opinion that Haye is an exciting fighter when he's actually not.
            He's a low volume safety first fighter.

I think the arguments from the most biased Klitschko supporters are ******ed. How do you enjoy Pianeta as an opponent?
            That doesn't mean the rest of you need to be as ******ed as they.

Haye DEFINITELY does not deserve a rematch yet. He needs at least 2 wins over top10 opponents. He needs to redeem himself and make us a believer he can actually be competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
              Lol you just make empty statements. Pointless.
              The only thing that is pointless is you trying to convince me of your sack sucking version of events.. You like sucking on Hayes sweaty balls .. I get it.. But I am not a ******.. I have seen the fight and no matter how you try to spin what happened.. What happened is still what happened.. Your man lost on all 3 cards.. He lost badly.. The reason he lost is because he ran like a girl. The proof is right there in front of you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
                Would people want a rematch between Povetkin and Wlad if their first fight looks like Haye vs. Wlad?

I think people have this incorrect opinion that Haye is an exciting fighter when he's actually not.
                He's a low volume safety first fighter.

I think the arguments from the most biased Klitschko supporters are ******ed. How do you enjoy Pianeta as an opponent?
                That doesn't mean the rest of you need to be as ******ed as they.

Haye DEFINITELY does not deserve a rematch yet. He needs at least 2 wins over top10 opponents. He needs to redeem himself and make us a believer he can actually be competitive.
                Exactly. People are still buying into the Haye hype, when it's all just - hype.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                  It's cowardly running your mouth year after year and not delivering.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                    It's cowardly running your mouth year after year and not delivering.
                    And what did Wlad deliver? He was just as much at fault for that travesty of a fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                      No it is not..
                      BUT.. and it's a BIG BUT..

What are the reasons rematches are usually staged?

- The fight was all action for however long it lasted (fans justifyingly demand it)
                      - The fight was close and could have gone either way
                      - The winner was losing on the cards but scored a flukey KO
                      - The fight was stopped due to injury
                      - The fight was stopped due to cuts
                      - The fight was controversial i.e. the winner clearly got shafted by incompetent or corrupt judging
                      - The fighter has matured boxing wise since the previous fight

The question is SHOULD Haye get a rematch but really the question is.. Does Haye Deserve a rematch..

Let's examine the points listed above.

- The fight was not a barn burner by any means
                      - The fight was a near shutout on all 3 cards
                      - There was no Hail Mary KO
                      - There was no non boxing related injury (if Haye's toe was so bad he should have postponed)
                      - There no were no major cuts
                      - Nobody in their right mind could say Haye got shafted by incompetent or corrupt judging thus no controversy to speak of
                      - Haye has fought once since Kiltschko, beating a guy who had lost 3 of his last 4 fights showing no signs of being any different a fighter than he has always been

What Grounds does Haye have to stand on asking for a rematch?

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                      And what did Wlad deliver? He was just as much at fault for that travesty of a fight.
                      He delivered what he always a delivers.. A boxing clinic. He moved forward and brought the fight to Haye for 12 rounds.
                      Last edited by Welter_Skelter; 03-24-2013, 01:23 AM. Reason: Combined 2 posts into 1

Comment

Working...
                      X