Margarito deserves to be in the HOF!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
    And yet NOTHING.

Thanks for your minor contribution to the thread.
    Don't be mad brah.

Comment

so Ross isn't debating on the qualifications of Cuevas and Gatti ..that got them into the HOF.

If they're worthy, Margarito should get in first ballot

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
        hahahahaha That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Hearns did not need Cuevas in the HOF to be considered an ATG or need any extra hyping. Damn, dude.
        Why is Cuevas in the HOF?

Why is Gatti going to be in it?

Go!!

Comment

Same thing when Gatti got announced for a spot on there right?

Just like Cuevas got there to hype Hearns. FYI BIG Hearns fan.
          Yes. Gatti shouldn't be in.....but he also didn't caught with plaster

Comment

Why is Cuevas in the HOF?

Why is Gatti going to be in it?

Go!!
            Where am I making a case for them? If I can make you happy I will say yes, Margarito might as well be inducted if those two were. Happy?

Comment

How many times did he successfully defend his title? I'll wait

Comment

Couldn't beat the Punisher with bricks in both hands

Comment

I'm confused, is this thread about Antonio Margarito or Miguel Cotto? Both are equally mentioned here.

It's funny how you embrace a movie on where gang members beat the **** out of each other WITH WEAPONS. Ohhhh sweet irony!
                  Really? Do you read the words you type? This is the farthest stretch I've seen you use in an argument, but I guess that's why you call yourself Mr. Fantastic.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
                    Where am I making a case for them? If I can make you happy I will say yes, Margarito might as well be inducted if those two were. Happy?
                    you simple minded motha****er, lol, i thought you were gonna defend youre statements but you are just simple, lol, you need to learn to debate with logic homie, lol, you are just too tempermental and dilusional i might add, lol, take care

i will send you a super gift so you can feel better about being naive as **** homie
                    Last edited by Tha_Greatest; 03-20-2013, 04:30 AM.

Comment

Not only is margarito a cheater he also has a **** resume. Cintron and clottey are his best wins? He got smashed by any potention hall of famers.
                      He has no real skills just a granite chin.
                      And he tired to use plaster wraps probably the worst thing you can do in boxing.
                      Gatti was a stand up guy and loved by boxing fans he got in for the same reason Sly Stallone did.
                      Margarito didn't get in for the same reason Barry bonds didn't, he cheated. Oh and he just wasn't really good.

Comment

Working...
                      X