Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How hard does Rigo hit in comparison to Donaire?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by damit305 View Post
    Oh but Rigo might time and knock silly Donaire, Dan rejoices, to be continued..?
    Both time each other and knock each other silly.
    Dan rejoices... but then cries.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
      Both time each other and knock each other silly.
      Dan rejoices... but then cries.
      Double KO... wishful thinking!

Comment

Originally posted by damit305 View Post
        Double KO... wishful thinking!
        They both win and we cut the belts in half

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          Based on what his fight with Corboda where he showed he could adapt & displayed great movement & potshotted his way to an easy decision?
          Lets face it, it was an easy decision only one judge was away with the fairies.

Show me one video where Donaire has been able to adapt on the fly, just one.

His time is over, Rigondeaux is legit. Donaire can't beat him, Mares can't beat him, nobody south of 126 is fawkin' with that!
          First of all Rigo will not "put donaire on the fly" because that isn't his style. 2nd of all the best fighters know how to adapt in any situation. the only possible problem that could affect donaire is his hand. if it breaks the fight will be much closer than I expect but I don't expect him to injure his hand again.

Power Advantage: Donaire

Speed Advantage: Donaire

Size: Donaire

Counter Punching Ability: slight edge to Donaire for this reason
          -When Rigo counters, he does it very smooth and crisp, but he just touches his opponents with countershots that have no mustard put in them. Donaire counters with the intent to drop his opponents and make them stay down.

Footwork: Rigo

Donaire's size is the primary reason why Rigo is going to lose this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
            They both win and we cut the belts in half

Wish it were that simple..

Comment

Originally posted by pimpgoz View Post
              First of all Rigo will not "put donaire on the fly" because that isn't his style. 2nd of all the best fighters know how to adapt in any situation. the only possible problem that could affect donaire is his hand. if it breaks the fight will be much closer than I expect but I don't expect him to injure his hand again.

-When Rigo counters, he does it very smooth and crisp, but he just touches his opponents with countershots that have no mustard put in them. Donaire counters with the intent to drop his opponents and make them stay down.

you're delusional

rigo has these advtanges

quicker
              speed
              footwork
              defense
              technical skill
              agility
              boxing ability
              overall offense

Nonito was getting his face busted up vs Vazquez Jr who has no amatuer exp. THe guy is a basic slow fighter and he didn't know how to stop a jab.

Nonito has no shot vs Rigo, bad matchup for him. I except him to lose 9-3, maybe getting stopped late in the fight.

Comment

Speed and timing is going to favor Rigondeaux. Donaire is going to walk around with a question mark above his head and might just get TKOed.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
                  you're delusional

rigo has these advtanges

quicker
                  speed
                  footwork
                  defense
                  technical skill
                  agility
                  boxing ability
                  overall offense

Nonito was getting his face busted up vs Vazquez Jr who has no amatuer exp. THe guy is a basic slow fighter and he didn't know how to stop a jab.

Nonito has no shot vs Rigo, bad matchup for him. I except him to lose 9-3, maybe getting stopped late in the fight.
                  What imaginary fighter are you talking about. Rigo is getting KO'd mid to late rds depending on how big the ring is.

Comment

What imaginary fighter are you talking about. Rigo is getting KO'd mid to late rds depending on how big the ring is.
                    Why didn't Doniare KO the tall black fella, Vazquez jr (basic fighter, no am exp), navarez?

But he's going to stop Rigo?

Donaire has no jab, he loads up on power shots, he will NEVER find Rigo. EVER. No jab =/ not winning the fight. Rigo will control donaire all fight long and hurt him, you'll see.

Comment

Speed advantage & Counter punching ability; Donaire?
                      When it comes to counter punching ability I think Accuracy should be strongly taken into consideration & the reality is Donaire simply isn't very accurate. He isn't faster than Rigondeaux and he certainly isn't the better counterpuncher just because hes been able to time a few sloppy brawlers who couldn't throw a straight punch to save their lives with a lefthook.

Ring I.Q; Rigondeaux
                      Defense, lateral movement, head movement; Rigondeaux
                      Accuracy, timing; Rigondeaux
                      Bodypunching/punch variety; Rigondeaux

Overall experience; Rigondeaux though Donaire has fought at a higher level/the better opposition.

Comment

Working...
                      X