Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    You won champ... we all saw it.

Respect
    the only ones who 'saw it' are weasels like you. haters.

in order to give Provodnikov even a 113-113 draw, one has to award him either a dubious knockdown point in the 1st or a 10-8 round in the 2nd.

this video clearly illustrates that Bradley was not knocked down in the 1st.

Bradley eats a big right hand and immediately starts dipping low to avoid follow-up shots -- A left hook catches his jaw and he begins to dip low to avoid follow-up shots again, just as before -- Bradley starts to come up after dipping low and Provodnikov uses his bodyweight to push Bradley down -- NO KNOCKDOWN
    there are no grounds for scoring the 2nd round a 10-8, either. it wasn't a one-sided round, it was a war of a stanza. Provodnikov clearly hurt Bradley and got the better of the exchanges, but Bradley made him miss as much as he landed and kept coming back with leather of his own.

the 114-113 cards were spot on.

as a Bradley fan, i'd love to see a rematch. Tim would box this guy with the jab, angles and combinations the whole fight next time, wouldn't stay in the exchanges, and would win a wide UD.
    Last edited by PEBBLES!; 03-17-2013, 08:34 AM.

Comment

Why are people saying he must of felt the punches because his face was swollen up? If you get hit in the face repeatedly with a pillow your face will start to swell doesn't mean you are hurt in anyway.

Bradley can't punch for **** and looked terrible against a somewhat unknown.

Comment

There was no KD in round 2, but it I think it should be a 10-8 round... Anyways, had Ruslan knocked down Bradley in round 1 or 2, he would not have these problems...
        114-113 for Ruslan, 113-113, 114-113 for Bradley are plausible scores

Comment

Close for the Russian but no cigar.
          Bradley has heart and a chin and talk about being saved by the bell. Very Lucky guy.

Comment

DRAW is the least Provodnikov can have!(score card).What if there's another minute on the last round when Bradley got knockdown.

Comment

What the Boxing fans witnessed was a Fighter who has power, heart and determination and while the Russian Provodnikov has earned the respect of the Boxing World he still has a long way to go. He clearly takes a lot of shots in order to land one and if he wants to be a Champ he must learn to move better. Time to re-group, stick with Freddy and let him do his magic training you how to move and box "Pac Man Style"....not just be a slugger. Wishing Provodnikov all the luck!....Boxing needs fighters like him.

Comment

Bradley definitely won the fight. I just hate the way he chose to do it. And he hurt Ruslan with a body shot by the way.

Comment

Here's a thought

Maybe Bradley should switch nicknames with Wale Omotoso. Instead of 'Desert Storm', he should be called 'Lucky Boy' as he was extremely lucky in this fight. I think Bradley won but I wouldn't of been upset if it were a draw or if Bradley won by split decision.

I would like to see the judges scorecards to see if there were any 10-8 rounds, other than the last round. I didnt agree with Lederman's scorecard as in the earlier fight he gave a 10-8 round because of the amount of damage the fighter took, but in the Bradley fight, he didn't give a 10-8 round to the Russian, when he did more damage in that round than the fighter in the first fight did.

Bradley was saved by the bell and the ropes constantly and should know by now that he is not a knockout puncher and should not trade with anyone with power. It was a gutsy win, but if he continues to do this, he will not have his title very long.

Do anyone think that this fight made Bradley more appealing to fight fans and he will now be able to fill more seats? Do anyone think that he will be able to get into the ring with another big name?

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
                    go and watch the fight again. hopefully you know how to count. then come back to this website and apologize to yourself for being stupid.
                    ^^^ LOL, but you are right.
                    People are blind around here.

Comment

LOL @ "Provodnikov won clearly." Seriously, some of you are just fucking ridiculous. Close fight doesn't go the way you want it to go, so you say stupid stuff like "so and so DEFINITELY WON!" "so and so got robbed."

No one can win a fight anymore, without dumbasses here acting like someone was wronged.

Comment

Working...
                      X