Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Provodnikov: I Clearly Won, I Didn't Feel His Punches

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fights are scored round to round. ruslan won 5 big.
    bradley won 7 clearly by boxing.
    2 judges had it perfect. one had it close to perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by BartBears View Post
      I don't need to watch it again you stupid idiot.....for non bias fan it was clear that Ruslan won this fight
      its clear that you don't know how to score boxing. again idiot.if you know how to count. go watch the fight again.then maybe i might take my foot off your neck. learn something son.

Comment

i don't know how someone can clearly think they are winning the fight when your trainer is telling you that you need a knock out to win

Comment

here are the score cards. very fair scoring.

Comment

Seriously I dislike Bradley but no way did Ruslan won that fight, Yes round 1 should have been a 10-8 round but the referee didn't score it and that hurt Ruslan on the scorecard, Round 2 is a 10-9 round for me.

Comment

Posters on here clearly have never been in the ring. I used to hate wearing head gear in sparring, after going for 5+ rounds, you get a lot of punches that graze you. You don't feel any impact, and it makes your skin swell from the friction. Even if you have Vaseline on your face it still happens.

Comment

An argument could be made for stopping the fight in the 1st round after the knock down(that wasn't officially a knock down) when Bradley stood up and started falling backwards.

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
                  i don't know how someone can clearly think they are winning the fight when your trainer is telling you that you need a knock out to win
                  Exactly

Comment

How did u score round 1 a 10 8 round when nobody got hurt @ray? Did I miss something?

Comment

Originally posted by DosRounds View Post
                      An argument could be made for stopping the fight in the 1st round after the knock down(that wasn't officially a knock down) when Bradley stood up and started falling backwards.
                      He won 4 rounds and got the extra point for the knock down.

Comment

Working...
                      X