Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Provodnikov: I Clearly Won, I Didn't Feel His Punches

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Close fight but Bradley won. I would have been ok with a draw but in all honestly Timmy pulled it out. Ruslan won the rounds he really hurt Tim in, (1, 2, 6, 12) and maybe you can throw in another one for arguments sake but that is still 7-5 at worst. As I said a draw would have been acceptable but fair play to Timmy, he pulled it out and deserved to win. I know people keep booing him and this nonsense has to stop. You sore loser Pac fans need to leave him and his family alone and move on. The guy did nothing wrong and he gives 110% when he gets in the ring. Boring or not, no power or not, that is all you can ask of him. The guy keeps winning with heart, will and ungodly determination so no one can hate on him seriously. That fight was FOY candidate to me, and I am hoping Tim at least earned some fans after last nights amazing performance of heart and will. I was in awe watching Tim last night, just unbelievable will.....

Comment

Provo may have not felt his punches but his face clearly showed the effects.

Comment

On this thread, some guys have said they are boxers and they know that even pity-pat punches canl cause the face to swell. You guys are idiots and must have had a losing record as fighters.

The bottom line is this. If Ruslan did no feel the punches, then why did he smile back at Bradley every time Bradley landed a big shot. If he didn't feel it, he sure acted as if he felt it. If he truly did not feel it, he would have had no reaction at all, right?

Comment

the judges in the us are incompetent, they somehow side with more main stream names. bradley was just moving a lot but provodnikov clearly gave out more punishment. another gift decision

Comment

well he can say whatever but i saw bradley land body shots and this guy didn't throw back. "all punches hurt." - paulie malignaggi ()

Comment

Ruslan's problem is he doesn't fully understand the sport in which he is competing. It doesn't matter whether you feel the shots or not, if they're landing they count against you in the points. He's got to be more aware of that, especially through out a 12 round fight. Just because he hurt Bradley in several rounds, he really only clearly won rounds 1 and 2. Every other round Bradley was clearly busier and landing more punches. Almost no chance you'll get a decision, even if you do hurt him every now and then

Comment

He definitely felt some of Tim's shots but it was obvious early that Ruslan had little fear of being KO'd by Bradley's power.

Comment

Working...
                X