No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ruslan Provodnikov: I Can Beat Bradley At Any Weight Class

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
    Where u located? If ur in the BayArea CA, Lets meet & willing to bet 5-1 odds!
    Well, not California, East coast.
    So you willing to put down now?

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
      Well, not California, East coast.
      So you willing to put down now?
      So how u gonna pay me?

Comment

So how u gonna pay me?
        Points, and you mean how are you going to pay me

Comment

OK we have deal! Just tell me what to do after! I really like money bet!

It's so tempting right noW!
          Look:

http://www.gamblerspalace.com/Bradle...ing-Picks.html
          Bet my $100 on Prov, & I win $650! I might take it! unfortunately got no checking acct right now! Anybody try betting on line using credit cards?
          Those are pretty good odds. And while I think Bradley wins, if I had the extra cash right now I might be tempted to take that myself. Good luck if you do take it and good luck with our bet.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
            Points, and you mean how are you going to pay me
            Money! I need money!

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
              Those are pretty good odds. And while I think Bradley wins, if I had the extra cash right now I might be tempted to take that myself. Good luck if you do take it and good luck with our bet.
              I'm battling child support so I closed all my checking acct! So If I use my credit card, How does it work?

Comment

As if Bradley was a draw! Bradley need to send thank u notes to those 2 blind judges! Coz without them, he'll be making espn money again!

Bradley is a very good fighter. He will use Rulsan as an Everlast bag. Bradley needs to step-up and take some fights. Bradley does have wins over Alexander (Devon quit) and Pacman (2 Blind Mice)now !!! He only lost 9 rounds to Pacman,he should be proud.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239
                  Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

And you're telling me he's too dangerous that's why no big name wants to fight him. Pacquiao made Bradley look average. No big names wants to fight him cause TR has NONE. That's why I said Bradley should be the one thankful that he's getting a fight or else he would be sitting on the sidelines waiting for the so called big name.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Wrong. Bradley can fight anyone like Prov looking to get lucky now fighting for the WBO title. Why aren't the big names looking to take that scalp.....they can get it cheap enough and its a p4p rated fighter? And why are you only trying to mention TR?
                  Cause Bradley can't fight anyone but TR fighters.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Money! I need money!
                    I'm battling child support so I closed all my checking acct! So If I use my credit card, How does it work?
                    Yeaaaa.... don't think you should be gambling real money then.
                    Shouldn't be gambling money when you got kids to feed

Comment

Money! I need money!
                      How about if Bradley wins you change your name from PACDBEST to something else.

Comment

Working...
                      X