No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ruslan Provodnikov: I Can Beat Bradley At Any Weight Class

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
    How does it work? I never messed with those points? I would like to!
    But then when I offer you never bet points and only analyze fights, yea?

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239
      Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

What big names does TR have again?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

You're the man talking about typical excuses, come on, educate me! Im still waiting.
      And you're telling me he's too dangerous that's why no big name wants to fight him. Pacquiao made Bradley look average. No big names wants to fight him cause TR has NONE. That's why I said Bradley should be the one thankful that he's getting a fight or else he would be sitting on the sidelines waiting for the so called big name.

Comment

How does it work? I never messed with those points? I would like to!
        Its pretty easy. You just go to the donate function below your points, put in my user name and donate. I think there is a 2% charge though. If you want just message or PM me and we can work it out. In the mean time here's another billion for being cool about it. If you win you will get 10 bil, lose and its back to a bil since I would never take ALL your points. Peace!

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
          But then when I offer you never bet points and only analyze fights, yea?
          That's why I'm asking how? Coz I never did! How about Money? I got $100, U pay me $500 if Provodnikov wins! I'll take it!

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
            Its pretty easy. You just go to the donate function below your points, put in my user name and donate. I think there is a 2% charge though. If you want just message or PM me and we can work it out. In the mean time here's another billion for being cool about it. If you win you will get 10 bil, lose and its back to a bil since I would never take ALL your points. Peace!
            So what I'm gonna do with those billions of points? Can I use anywhere & Buy foods? what I'm gonna gain if have billions of points?

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
              And you're telling me he's too dangerous that's why no big name wants to fight him. Pacquiao made Bradley look average. No big names wants to fight him cause TR has NONE. That's why I said Bradley should be the one thankful that he's getting a fight or else he would be sitting on the sidelines waiting for the so called big name.

Wrong. Bradley can fight anyone like Prov looking to get lucky now fighting for the WBO title. Why aren't the big names looking to take that scalp.....they can get it cheap enough and its a p4p rated fighter? And why are you only trying to mention TR?

Comment

That's why I'm asking how? Coz I never did! How about Money? I got $100, U pay me $500 if Provodnikov wins! I'll take it!
                And you'll pay me 100 dollars? Had, doubt it

Comment

So what I'm gonna do with those billions of points? Can I use anywhere & Buy foods? what I'm gonna gain if have billions of points?

You can by all sorts of great e-gifts for people. Look, its for fun and bragging rights. If you dont want to thats fine, you can have the billion I donated to you. If you do and you win you get the points and to rub my face in it. It doesn't really matter to me as Im sure Bradley is going to win.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

You can by all sorts of great e-gifts for people. Look, its for fun and bragging rights. If you dont want to thats fine, you can have the billion I donated to you. If you do and you win you get the points and to rub my face in it. It doesn't really matter to me as Im sure Bradley is going to win.
                    OK we have deal! Just tell me what to do after! I really like money bet!

It's so tempting right noW!
                    Look:

http://www.gamblerspalace.com/Bradle...ing-Picks.html
                    Bet my $100 on Prov, & I win $650! I might take it! unfortunately got no checking acct right now! Anybody try betting on line using credit cards?

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                      And you'll pay me 100 dollars? Had, doubt it
                      Where u located? If ur in the BayArea CA, Lets meet & willing to bet 5-1 odds!

Comment

Working...
                      X