"but hes only 23 years. hes still a young guy."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
    "beat an exposed Berto"

That's weird cause 90% of this forum thought Berto was going to "demolish" and "wreck" Guerrero.
    Got any links to any polls to back this up?

Or you just being hyperbolic?

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
      Im with you all the way Ross my man. I saw he bet a **** ton on Demarco, and laughed cause i knew he couldnt possible be that hell bent.

Great point about the Ghost bruh. I guess he got lost in all the hubbub.
      Yeah, funny how things work around here, but we know what's up.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        You are probably right but he did fight DeMarco so maybe he will fight some decent welterweights if he beats Paulie. Off topic I think that game of thrones is a great series. We are addicted to it at my home.
        I just recently got into it. Downloaded season 1 and 2. Finished both seasons in 3 days. One of the best shows I've ever seen.

I can't wait for season 3. The trailer looks amazing.

Comment

"beat an exposed Berto"

That's weird cause 90% of this forum thought Berto was going to "demolish" and "wreck" Guerrero.
          90%??? Dayum!!! Are you sure?

Comment

"beat an exposed Berto"

so true. now all of a sudden antonio demarco is now being framed as some stiff test and used as a defense mechanism for broner fans despite the fact that edwin valero already exposed demarco as nothing more than a gatekeeper at best.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              Nah, the circumstances are nothing alike. Not at all. I think he just drew that comparison because he wanted to defend Broner. The Ghost's 1st trip to 147 wasn't a title shot. He didn't pick the weakest title link & storm the castle.

I went through this yesterday. Misery loves company. I understand that 1 has the right to take offense in a garbage tread like this, but don't bring another fighter who has nothing to do with this into it, just cause you mad.
              I know his 1st fight at WW wasnt Berto BB my man. Aydin was stiffer comp than a old Casa, limited Katsidis, and Escobedo, but lets not get it twisted, he was no world beater by any means of the expression at 147 now was he? Sure he was being talked up, being that WW is kinda thin, undefeated, and no one had seen much from him. He tested the waters, against the lower tier at 147, just like Broner is attempting with Paulie.

Ross aint hatin, he made a very valid point

"beat an exposed Berto"

Hey, that was the word on here after the Ortiz fight, wasnt it? Exposed? That 90% is not accurate at all.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
                But we are talking a 29 (I think) year old fighter doing it, compared to a 23 year old fighter. Guerrero didn't have to beat Matthysse, Garcia, and Rios first to move up to 147.

Yeah, that's stupid, but I have a pretty good idea why and they should check them selves because of it.
                See, with you, I can have patience cause you like both Broner & canelo. But I'm fairly certain that for the majority that like 1 but not the other, it's a race thing. Which is why I disagree with bringing the Ghost into this clusterfucc. You're giving the bottom feeders more amo for the hate campaign.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                  I'm not defending Broner here. Like I said the dude is overrated & overhyped. What i'm saying is how can any canelo fan come into this tread at this time, (before canelo has beaten any real jr middleweight) & talk smack about Broner. Already a 2 division champ. That's the pot calling the kettle black in every sense of the word.
                  I'm not a canelo fan though. The SN is a joke and a play at Floyd stans who view money as everything in boxing.

Comment

"beat an exposed Berto"

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    Got any links to any polls to back this up?

Or you just being hyperbolic?
                    read the comments

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=574323

funny how quickly people forget how EVERY one was saying Berto was going to smoke Guerrero.

I love when people try to rewrite history
                    Last edited by LeG00N; 03-12-2013, 11:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
                      Yeah, funny how things work around here, but we know what's up.
                      Already Ross mah homie. I dont even know how I found myself in here entertaining this mess, but alas here I am huh?

Atleast there's no dunbas$ name calling, and a healthy debate is taking place, cant ask for much more than that I guess huh?

Comment

Working...
                      X