Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach said in 1 month he will be training an Undefeated Big Name Fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freddie Roach said in 1 month he will be training an Undefeated Big Name Fighter

He said he can't reveal the name yet, but within a month he will be able to say who that undefeated boxer is that he is training. He said it was a big name.

Is it Canelo, or Gamboa? or Gennady Golovkin?
    Last edited by hectari; 03-12-2013, 03:27 PM.

Golovkin maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by RVABoxer View Post
      Golovkin maybe?
      I forgot about him, I added him to the list.

But GGG and Abel Sanchez seem to have a good working chemistry going?

If GGG does go with Roach that only suggest that HBO is trying to build him up as a face on HBO. Do you think roach would be a good trainer for GGG?

Comment

Roach needs re-build.

He's had the worst year of his life as a trainer.

Comment

I reckon it's Dinner Jacket Frog:

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            I forgot about him, I added him to the list.

But GGG and Abel Sanchez seem to have a good working chemistry going?

If GGG does go with Roach that only suggest that HBO is trying to build him up as a face on HBO. Do you think roach would be a good trainer for GGG?
            Yea i think Roach's style of training would go well with the style GGG fights with . GGG is very offensive and so was Pacquiao, but in different ways but they both come forward using pressure so I think its a good match. I just don't know if Roach still has it as a trainer right now.

Comment

Yea i think Roach's style of training would go well with the style GGG fights with . GGG is very offensive and so was Pacquiao, but in different ways but they both come forward using pressure so I think its a good match. I just don't know if Roach still has it as a trainer right now.
              It would be strange if Roach trains Canelo or GGG, cause apparently Chavez Jr still wants Roach to train him.

Comment

Golovkin maybe?
                It will be GGG, Roach got some Russian Connections!

Comment

Aside from the symptoms from the disease, why would Roach not have it as a trainer? Did he all of a sudden forget everything he knows about boxing?

Comment

Andre Dirrell

Comment

Working...
                    X