Collapse
No announcement yet.

The (Real Money) Boxing Bets Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cashed Taylor, and Taylor/Abdusalamov parlay. Up for the night.

Got the +650 dog in Shobox. Leatherwood. And a pending parlay for tomorrow with the Hop/Cloud OVER and Thurman (with the Abdusalamov UNDER).

Comment

Thanks, TC!

Comment

This is a good thread idea IMO as a lot of people always claim to of won this and that and its always conveniently after the fight has finished!

I am not sure anything really stands out for me for tomorrow night, I may put a bit on a few draws and that is it.

Congratulations on your win btw!

Actually I was thinking of maybe having an accumulator on for tomorrow but there is a few I have my doubts about.
        Hopkins getting a decision, I'm personally not certain Purdy will beat Rivera. I think if Zaveck can take it late hes a live dog - I just do not like how Thurman totally neglects his defense, hes an accident waiting too happen and is totally untested over distance and Zaveck is a tough guy I don't feel he will just blow out.

Comment

Thanks, Dan.

I don't really mind lumping some of these big favorites in parlays. It doesn't cost much, and I get pretty good odds on some of them.

I like Hopkins tomorrow. I haven't been able to make myself pull the trigger. My gut is telling me he has to be absolutely dominant to win a decision.

There's a couple fights I'm still looking into. I'll post here if I play anything.

Comment

Thurman inside the distance is the safest bet to me. -210 isn't so bad depending on what you're betting with.

With Hopkins your betting on age and age only. Cloud does not have the skills to hang with Hopkins. his best bet is to try and batter Bernard late. I love Hopkins to win here especially at +155.

Another thing to look at, Cloud is a genuinely tough SOB. He will keep walking forward even if he's getting it put to him. I would not be surprised if Hopkins tries to make a statement and take him out late. at +2000 Hopkins winning in 7-12 is something I'd take a stab at.

I'm not betting right now. Waiting until baseball season, but I'd make these bets.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
              Thurman inside the distance is the safest bet to me. -210 isn't so bad depending on what you're betting with.

With Hopkins your betting on age and age only. Cloud does not have the skills to hang with Hopkins. his best bet is to try and batter Bernard late. I love Hopkins to win here especially at +155.

Another thing to look at, Cloud is a genuinely tough SOB. He will keep walking forward even if he's getting it put to him. I would not be surprised if Hopkins tries to make a statement and take him out late. at +2000 Hopkins winning in 7-12 is something I'd take a stab at.

I'm not betting right now. Waiting until baseball season, but I'd make these bets.

With the odds it maybe worth a punt however its worth taking into consideration that B-Hop has not stopped anybody at all for nearly a decade & nobody above middleweight!

I've seen nothing to suggest Clouds chin & conditioning isn't decent.

The odds are good and its boxing, anythings possible but I don't feel the late stoppage will happen.

Distance fight & a Don King card so be careful on this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                With the odds it maybe worth a punt however its worth taking into consideration that B-Hop has not stopped anybody at all for nearly a decade & nobody above middleweight!

I've seen nothing to suggest Clouds chin & conditioning isn't decent.

The odds are good and its boxing, anythings possible but I don't feel the late stoppage will happen.

Distance fight & a Don King card so be careful on this fight.
                Yeah I'm talking something like 10 dollars. Just for the hell of it. Cloud's chin is very good I agree.

Comment

I feel like Hopkins by stoppage is giving money away. Maybe he proves me wrong, but I doubt it. Nice odds, though.

I think Hopkins straight is the only way to play this fight (if you're picking a winner.) As long as they keep giving us Hopkins at + money, I think we have to keep taking it.

Comment

Have a multi-fight parlay for tonight.

Barker/Purdy/Thurman/Mendez. 1/1.31

Comment

I got barker by ko/ tko dq, and purdy to win tonight. Not amazing odds but the guys been stopped a couple of times and barker should get to him. I need to build up a small cushion of money with some easier bets cos i got some underdogs coming...

Comment

Working...
                      X