Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh god... so Paulie/Broner approved?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't get why people think this is such a bad fight? 147 is where the real money starts happening. Paulie might shoeshine but he'll take rounds from you. I actually like this fight. It is a legit challenge for Broner.

Comment

• Lol, Paulie lost to a out of shape/chubby Cano.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
        I don't get why people think this is such a bad fight? 147 is where the real money starts happening. Paulie might shoeshine but he'll take rounds from you. I actually like this fight. It is a legit challenge for Broner.
        How will paulie take rounds? Fancy footwork and jabbing into midair? He couldn't take rounds from Cano!

Comment

• Ugh I don't wanna watch this fight at all.... I wish Paulie wasn't relevant in boxing anymore, no offence to the guy.

Comment

• don't be surprised if Malignaggi beats his ass with his jab. Remember Broner has that low budget philli shell, I can see Paulie giving him trouble.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              How will paulie take rounds? Fancy footwork and jabbing into midair? He couldn't take rounds from Cano!
              But he still somehow got that win. 2 of the judges somehow thought he took rounds. But I don't see Paulie taking rounds from Broner Broner just walks him down cause Paulie has no power to back him off

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                Is this real life?

This is a stupid fight. 140 is where its at.

And for the record who gives a damn about Burns?? Since when is he a great fighter?!
                Burns is a proven top lightweight and legitimate two weight world Champion.

It would be one of, if not the best win Broner would have to date.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                  I don't get why people think this is such a bad fight? 147 is where the real money starts happening. Paulie might shoeshine but he'll take rounds from you. I actually like this fight. It is a legit challenge for Broner.
                  Oh my gawd!..

Comment

• Originally posted by WesleySnipes View Post
                    you guys are stupid...who says he will never ever fight @ 140? Pacman also skipped 140 to fight Oscar and after that he fought Hatton @ 140...so what is the problem? Who the **** says that he wont fight at 140 in after that?
                    Yes, because skipping a division for De La Hoya money is the same as skipping a division for Paulie money...

Comment

• Originally posted by RVABoxer View Post
                      But he still somehow got that win. 2 of the judges somehow thought he took rounds. But I don't see Paulie taking rounds from Broner Broner just walks him down cause Paulie has no power to back him off
                      Yea 2 of the judges were paid off by GBP. It doesn't mean Cano didnt whoop his ass

Comment

Working...
                      X