Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do some people say its a cherry pick fighting a fighter moving up in weight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    Mike Tyson once weighed what Pac did its a part of growing , interesting fact isnt it , its also interesting that Pac was bigger than 95 % of his opponents right through his career and the others were CWed , its so funny how Pac fanboys like to play Pac the destructive monster while CWing opponents and then its Pac the flyweight when he loses .
    Reloaded
    SuxFloydC@cKDaiLY

Yep.

Comment

I don't get why he's being rushed to 147 Pounds. You know what actually I do get it. Since Mayweather burned HBO for time GBP sees this as a chance to push thier version of Mayweather and build a PPV star.

Broner imo shouldn't skip 140. He's only 23 years old. It's too early. Yeah Paulie is a winnable fight but it's a cherrypick. And I love Paulie I always thought despite his persona he was a tough guy he's not going to lay down for Broner and I think he can actually be a good test for Broner but imo it's too early.

I guess GBP/HBO wants to build him up on PPVs with a WW title and hope that another young fighter gets hot to make a mega fight. I don't think they're too interested in fighting the 140 pounders. Uness one of them gets hot like a Danny Garcia or Keith Thurman.

This could come back to bit all them in the ass if Broners body isn't ready to handle power from legit Welterweights.

Comment

Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
        Yet in the same breath say to be great you have to move up in weight?If you move up in weight and are a multi division champion how can anyone cherry pick you if you are in that division?
        who said you have to move up in weight to be great?
        you can be great beating the best in 1 division if it's got the right guys
        and since you're clearly referring to Floyd-Guerrero, who cares?
        Floyd's taking care of a mandatory, nothing special, but it's legit

Comment

Working...
        X