Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner: Guerrero is Easy Money For Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigjer88 View Post
    Broner's a putz. Too bad he's so talented that I'm going to have to continue to watch him. Doesn't matter what he's asked: he's going to say what he wants to, even when it makes no sense. I really wish he wasn't as good as I think he is.
    I agree with you totally. I am a huge fan of his inside the ring, but once he is out of it dude seem to be a total douche. I can't remember him answering any question directly or intelligently for that matter. Al Haymon needs to have a sit down with the kid.

Comment

Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
      What else can he say, He's Traveling on FRAUD's Dime!!!
      Your a bum!

Comment

Originally posted by AM Boxing5 View Post
        Of course. Mayweather wouldn't take any fights he knows he'd lose in.

- Martinez
        - GGG
        - Khan
        - Pacquiao (Especially)
        - Canelo

Like Jim Lampley says, he doesn't take risks
        Look at your list khan?? Smack yourself he is not in the top ten and got knocked out smooth by Garcia! GGG is a middle weight shouldn't he fight Sergio?? You have Sergio up there shouldn't he fight GGG since their in the same weight class??

Canelo doesn't he have to get past Trout first?? Pac this dude just got knocked out, and is on suspension from a year or did you forget that?? So what are you saying?? And you got khan as your picture??

That says it all lol

Comment

Originally posted by ColdCa$hCanelo View Post
          the funny thing is, Floyd fans cry when Floyd doesn't get credit.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
          So he in Welter weight division should he fight then?? This is his weight class?? So tell me a WW he should fight??

Ok then shut your punk ass up!

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
            I guess Broner will give Floyd no credit when he beats Guerrero since that's what he's suppose to do according to Broner.
            No that is implying that Floyd is the best and nobody can beat him! If Floyd was facing Marquez/Pac Broner would say the samething. He says it all the time, Floyd is the best of his era, and he is the greatest of his era.

Name one fighter in his weight class that Broner feel's can beat him?? Exactly so if and when Broner moves up in weight, he will sing the same tune about his self, as he is doing for Mayweather now. He is giving him credit by simply saying Mayweather is the best, and regardless of who he fights he will win.

Haters always try and twist words!

Comment

Broner annoys me.

Comment

Guerrero, Alexander, and whoever else you wanna put him against at 147 is easy money imo...IMO Canelo is easy money for Floyd as well....I don't see him fighting no more than 2-3 more times....it's becoming so easy for him that ppl don't even think he takes risks...smh....they disregard his WW frame and wanna see him fight fight night MWs and SMWs...**** is crazy...they wanna see a dude who fires a .45 caliber with deadly accuracy in a gun fight against dudes who fire AR 15 assault rifles

Comment

I think this will be a very tough fight for Floyd.

Comment

Exactly why Floyd picked Guerrero. Easy fight, easy money. You'll never see Mayweather where he's the virtual underdog. Never. Martinez would have been like Floyd vs underdog = Martinez vs Floyd. But Floyd will never be in that position, like his opponents do, and challenge himself.
                    Last edited by Bullrider; 03-02-2013, 02:31 PM.

Comment

holy **** , dumb and dumber teaming up on guerrero...

Comment

Working...
                      X