Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner: Guerrero is Easy Money For Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Broner: Guerrero is Easy Money For Floyd Mayweather Jr.

The Mayweather Boxing Club in Las Vegas is never short on colorful characters and brash lightweight champion Adrien Broner seems to fit right in with the hustle and bustle of one of boxing’s liveliest gyms.

It remains to be seen how long Broner will be hanging around, but he seems to enjoying himself while putting in a little bit of work and also watching his proclaimed ‘big brother’ Floyd Mayweather prepare for his May 4th match with Robert Guerrero at the nearby MGM Grand.

Broner made the first successful defense of his WBC belt this past month when he stopped a courageous Gavin Rees after the fifth round in their clash in Atlantic City. Broner dished out plenty of punishment yet Rees proved himself to be resilient in the face of an uphill battle against one of the sport’s more promising talents.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The work ethic comment says it all. The greats stay in tip top shape-always!

Comment

What else can he say, He's Traveling on FRAUD's Dime!!!

Comment

The greats try to, but as the great bernard hopkins once said before his fight with De La Hoya "Its hard to wake up in silk pajamas at 5am and go running" - Its very hard to do this (17 years!!) People would call me from allstar weekends over the years and say they saw floyd running in the AM- he works out everyday, and turns it up when he has a fight scheduled, people have to realize and appreciate the dedication - proof is in the pudding, bernard hopkins 48 years old, fighting for a title! he live in the gym - Gabe Rosado who trains at the same gym quoted that Bernard Hopkins hasn't eaten a cookie or a piece of cake since like 1985 (28 years) this is why the man can still compete at the elite level !

present greats that live in the gym - this is half the battle:
        Floyd Mayweather
        Bernard Hopkins
        Andre Ward
        Carl Froch
        Wladimir Klitschko

Comment

Broner's a putz. Too bad he's so talented that I'm going to have to continue to watch him. Doesn't matter what he's asked: he's going to say what he wants to, even when it makes no sense. I really wish he wasn't as good as I think he is.

Comment

Oops cannot omit Sergio Martinez's name - he's a serious gym rat that stays on it - at 37 years of age..

Comment

Work ethic. Broner has the right idea. That is what its all about.

edit: I wonder how many people will comment without having read the article.

Comment

Of course. Mayweather wouldn't take any fights he knows he'd lose in.

- Martinez
                - GGG
                - Khan
                - Pacquiao (Especially)
                - Canelo

Like Jim Lampley says, he doesn't take risks

Comment

He's not lying about Guerrero. He's about to get worked.

Comment

Originally posted by Still Blazin View Post
                    Work ethic. Broner has the right idea. That is what its all about.

edit: I wonder how many people will comment without having read the article.
                    What Broner said? That his big Brother got an easy fight coming? We already knew it!! It's a cherry pick!! That's why Floyd is scrambling to get some Mexicans in the undercards!

Comment

Working...
                    X