Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner: Guerrero is Easy Money For Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mark my words mayweather is gonna have his hands full here I m not saying he has the same skillset as mayweather not even close but the kid is hungry I know the saying already skills pay the bills but going back years ago look at buster Douglas mike Tyson did Douglas have the same skill as Tyson? He'll no it's just the attitude he's comin in with I know Ortiz,cotto,delahoya and so on and so on were talking the same but I got the feeling this one is different then The rest Guerrero isn't goin to be easy money matter of fact it's gonna be his hardest payday ever.

Comment

Originally posted by ColdCa$hCanelo View Post
      the funny thing is, Floyd fans cry when Floyd doesn't get credit.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
      Some Commit suicide! :WORD:

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
        So why didn't you fight him then Broner? He's easy money after all.

we know why cuz the ghost would take his soul.

Comment

the only reason Broner is saying easy money, beause he got punk by Robert Gerrero when he went up to his face, Broner didn't even look at Robert. Broner will fall, he thinks that hes so good because he fights smaller guys, but once he faces a guy hes size he will turn out to be a punk, and Robert showed that.

People are underestimating the Ghost, the dude can box and can bang. he is a smart boxer, tough as nails, throws good combs. People are going to be shock when they see money may fighting his heart out, because Guerrero is going to bring the war.
          Last edited by Toltec77; 03-02-2013, 01:36 PM.

Comment

At least it will be a fight worth watching, we could have got a lot worse like Mayweather/Malinaggi or Alexander.

When looking at Guerrero it's amazing the guy was able to squeeze down to featherweight because he looks huge. With all that weight he's become a bruiser and will want the fight to stay on the inside, I for one thought Berto would be to quick and strong but Guerrero at every uppercut, right hand leads, and took a dump all over Berto bc he's hungry

Comment

Broner can flat out scrap.listening to his B.S. and appreciating his boxing greatness are 2 totally different animals though.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post

Comment

Originally posted by ColdCa$hCanelo View Post
                  the funny thing is, Floyd fans cry when Floyd doesn't get credit.

And all I see you do is cry about what Floyd fans do on this website.

You used to be a good poster, carnale.

Comment

Originally posted by -BORICUA-
                    Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

we know why cuz the ghost would take his soul.
                    And bury him afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by Toltec77 View Post
                      the only reason Broner is saying easy money, beause he got punk by Robert Gerrero when he went up to his face, Broner didn't even look at Robert. Broner will fall, he thinks that hes so good because he fights smaller guys, but once he faces a guy hes size he will turn out to be a punk, and Robert showed that.

People are underestimating the Ghost, the dude can box can bang, hes a smart boxer, with a tough as nails, throw good combs. people are going to be shock when they see money may fighting his heart out, because Guerrero is going to bring the war.
                      Broner's not ready for Guerrero, he'd get embarrased right now. He's to young and Robert is in beast mode or what I like to call I don't give a fuk mode. He's gonna take what u can dish out but u better be able dig deep bc he's going to be there all night getting in that body. The thing about Floyd is he can make adjustments at the drop of a dime and he knows what to do when he's hurt. I damn near destroyed my television when Shane couldn't finish him and preceded to get shyt kicked out him the remainder of the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X