No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Canelo: Mayweather Reneged On Agreement To Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
    Don't you hate guys that try to get you to "not" respond to Floyds critics being unfairly and phonily criticized? They openly say what they say, and then water it down the minute they are confronted or busted. You see them a mile away. Broken hearted Margarito and Pac fans basically. they actually want you to just accept their pathetic opinion of Floyd, and cry the minute you talk about their fighter. Look at how they defend Canelo now, lmao!

They want you to join in on the ducking accusations, belittle Floyd, and laugh in jest because their fighter lost by ko brutally. They're even doing it to Broner now, lmfao!

They want you to believe that Floyd was scared of Cotto, Margarito, Kostya, Paul Williams, and other fighters that they can just spit just cause. Inferior fighters always beat Floyd. Great campaign Arum. You got a few believers, but Pac and Margarito are knocked out of boxing, and you nor their fans can ever fix that.
    long post, lol
    Last edited by Tha_Greatest; 02-28-2013, 07:37 AM.

Comment

Is a Floyd-Canelo fight really that exciting? I guess Canelo does have the physical strength to put some pressure on him but his defence is sloppy as hell and I think Floyd would score at will against him in open country.

A lot will depend on how Canelo looks against Trout I guess. Whatever about his team I can't imagine he's looking past that one himself.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGoldenChamp View Post
        Lol! Yeah, it's so funny. The IQ level of some of the people who post here is pathetic. A 22 year old fighting the best in the division and he's pampered? Lmfao! If Floyd had half the courage of Canelo, he would be the greatest ever.
        Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse.

I've really heard it all now.

Comment

I'm glad Alvarez is still fighting Trout. We'll see how this all ends up playing out after they both fight.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGoldenChamp View Post
            Bok! Bok! Bok! Typical Floyd! Keep on ducking! How hard is it to sign a contract to fight Canelo in sept which would be a record breaking mega fight. If somebody loses, the contract is invalid, simple as that. Big mistake by Floyd. He is going to lose out on ppvs from mexican american/mexican demographic here in the U.S.
            Floyd doesn't care!!! MONEY MONEY MONEY

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
              This is what you call artificial drama, they had a plan all a long but they talked about doing something different just to stir things up for both guys.

It is good marketing, both in the present and in the future should things work out like they want.
              Very good possibility. No better way for Mayweather to get credit for a fight than by making people believe he's ducking that opponent.

Comment

how can you people defend Floyd by saying Canelo is a nobody and hasn't fought anybody, when floyd already agreed verbally to fight Canelo in September if the both win on the May 4 card?

it seems as if Floyd feels there's a reason to not fight Canelo if he beats Trout, and money obviously isn't the problem unless he's asking for more than what Floyd is willing to give him. the only other reason besides money is the fact that Floyd thinks Canelo is a huge risk if he's able to beat Trout convincingly

stop this bull**** about Canelo is a nobody, when Floyd already AGREED to fight him!

Comment

Originally posted by Sangre Azteca View Post
                  Floyd is looking like a little biii*iiiitch these days, he is probably scared of his own shadow, he is afraid that somebody might take his precious "0"
                  List of opponents for Floyd.

Margarito. I am had that he retired, He was scary, mama.
                  Cotto. Fought him at the right time.
                  Mosley. Fought him at the right time.
                  Williams. I am glad I didn't had to fight him, mama.

Martinez Never, I want my mama.
                  PAC Never, mama.
                  Canelo Never, he is getting too good, mama.
                  Mathyse Maybe, he is getting too good.
                  D. Garcia Maybe, he is getting too good.

Devon Soon
                  Bradley Soon
                  Booby Pacquiao Soon, they wanted me to fight Pacquiao didn't they.
                  Spadafora. Bring it on.
                  Maidana. Maybe
                  Donaire. Bring it on, they wanted me to fight a philipino guy.
                  Peterson. Bring it on.
                  Rios. Maybe
                  Bwa ha ha ha nice one!

Comment

I hope it's not a cursed! "BUT" the opponent that link to Canelo lose before the Canelo plan fight! We might see Canelo Vs Guerrero...then!

Canelo-Ortiz end up (Canelo-Lopez)
                    Canelo-Cotto ( Canelo- Trout)
                    Canelo-Floyd (Canelo- Guererro)...hmm

Comment

Originally posted by Sangre Azteca View Post
                      Floyd is looking like a little biii*iiiitch these days, he is probably scared of his own shadow, he is afraid that somebody might take his precious "0"
                      List of opponents for Floyd.

Margarito. I am had that he retired, He was scary, mama.
                      Cotto. Fought him at the right time.
                      Mosley. Fought him at the right time.
                      Williams. I am glad I didn't had to fight him, mama.

Martinez Never, I want my mama.
                      PAC Never, mama.
                      Canelo Never, he is getting too good, mama.
                      Mathyse Maybe, he is getting too good.
                      D. Garcia Maybe, he is getting too good.

Devon Soon
                      Bradley Soon
                      Booby Pacquiao Soon, they wanted me to fight Pacquiao didn't they.
                      Spadafora. Bring it on.
                      Maidana. Maybe
                      Donaire. Bring it on, they wanted me to fight a philipino guy.
                      Peterson. Bring it on.
                      Rios. Maybe

Martinez is the one that made the:"Floyd skirts around the issue" excuses to not fight Floyd when asked about a fight with Floyd so he`s the one that`s avoiding Floyd.Also I`m glad Canleo is not on Floyd`s undercard because so the Canelo fans can`t claim Floyd PPV is because of Canelo.And Floyd and Cotto were pass their prime when they fought And Cotto avoided Floyd when they were at 140.

And Cotto said he never pushed for a fight with Floyd back then.Also when it comes to Canelo/Floyd situation,remember there`s 2 sides to every story.We don`t know if Canelo wanted Floyd to sign a contract stipulating if they both win they both fight each other,Canelo could be making it up.

And just because Floyd aint promising to fight Canelo in September it does`nt mean Floyd wont fight him in September if both Floyd and Canelo wins.

Comment

Working...
                      X