No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Canelo: Mayweather Reneged On Agreement To Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
    That isnt the point. A mans word should be his bond, floyd doesnt seem to have any principles.
    canelo and his people did not know this already

Comment

• Originally posted by FUC_U_PAYME View Post
      at 21 floyd beat Genaro Hernández to win his first title

at 21 saul beat Mattew Hatton to win his first title and his best win since getting the title is Ryan Rhodes so let me ask you a question why did it take saul so long to fight real 154 fighter in trout
      youre wrong, saul alvares already has beaten miguel vazquez you mayweather fool fan

Comment

• You clowns will just say anything just to say it, lmao!

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
          Seriously why do some of Floyd fans turn into little girls anytime he is called out..relax folks. Isn't he the top dog according to ya'll, shouldn't this come with the territory. Although I quite frankly am getting sick and tired of the "Who has he fought" and the "He doesn't deserve" about every fighter ya'll don't agree with on that particular day. Floyd is a boxer, he's got a belt at 154..either really be a champion at the division and defend that belt or let it go..it's that simple. Ya'll crowed about Garcia not fighting anyone worthy of anything at 140, same for Canelo at 154, and the list goes on. Many of ya'll run around saying floyd is #1 at 154lbs too and even some of ya'll have said "I'd like to see Mayweather fight trout"..well i'm sorry to break this to ya'll but Canelo has actually fought better competition than Trout has to this point, has a ton more championship rounds under his belt than trout so I think he deserves it more than trout. Yet on the "He don't deserve it" end it's funny how ya'll don't have a trouble with Floyd fighting Guerrero who was at 135lbs 17 months ago..or Devon Alexander whose only notable win in my opinion was Bailey but Canelo who is a huge draw isn't? I'm just pointing out facts and hypocrisy here is all. So again..simmer down.
          Totally agree. Some guys just need to beat a bum Andre Berto and they "deserve" to fight with Floyd. If that's the case, Floyd has very low standards. And btw, i don't even like Canelo. In fact, i hate the guy.....but it is what it is.

Comment

• I thought Canelo was forcing Floyd's hand win, lose or draw? Thought he was a prima donna who was overstepping his bounds... "who does he think he is?"

Comment

• [QUOTE=Frank Ducketts;13093526]Don't you hate guys that try to get you to "not" respond to Floyds critics being unfairly and phonily criticized? They openly say what they say, and then water it down the minute they are confronted or busted. You see them a mile away. Broken hearted Margarito and Pac fans basically. they actually want you to just accept their pathetic opinion of Floyd, and cry the minute you talk about their fighter. Look at how they defend Canelo now, lmao!

They want you to join in on the ducking accusations, belittle Floyd, and laugh in jest because their fighter lost by ko brutally. They're even doing it to Broner now, lmfao!

They want you to believe that Floyd was scared of Cotto, Margarito, Kostya, Paul Williams, and other fighters that they can just spit just cause. Inferior fighters always beat Floyd. Great campaign Arum. You got a few believers, but Pac and Margarito are knocked out of boxing, and you nor their fans can ever fix that.[

And what about Martinez fans? Floyd will not fight Martinez at 154.

Who cares if Canelo is pampered, a nobody, etc... If he beats Trout would that be = to beating Berto and give him a Mayweather fight?

Comment

• Trying to put the "CANELO CURSE" on Mayweather and he is not having that HAHAHA

Comment

• Well, don't buy the PPV Fight (stream it) and watch Canelo on Showtime!
                  everybody happy...eh

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                    Wsup with you and the word dick?
                    I think Frank Ducketts is is a gay boxing fan. He runs around talking about dicks all day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldie View Post
                      Like I said nitwit, boxing is a business and there are always politics involved. Circumstances have dictated why the fights with the guys that you mentioned didn't happen, but you have to have at least a 90+ IQ to comprehend so I understand why you don't get it.
                      If it's a business wouldn't mayweather fight for the most money? Pac and Canelo would make him huge amounts of cash from a business stand point.

Comment

Working...
                      X