Comments Thread For: Team Canelo: Mayweather Reneged On Agreement To Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And good post too Body Movin, lol.

Comment

• Well this thread went exactly how I thought it would. Floyd being scared of a hype job that hasn't fought anyone...

Comment

• mayweather bow guarded and punk'd canelo out of our mexican celebration fight weekend.and now that canelo can't dictate who mayweather fights. he switch dates because his feelings got and were hurt. what a heir to the throne.

Comment

• How does making business decisions turn into Canelo and Floyd being seen as cowards. Only the fanatical fans could conjure up such infantile thoughts. Stupid mother****ers, lmao!

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
            When will people get it through their thick skulls that boxing (while thrilling to us) is a business. When fights don't happen heart is the last thing you check because heart has nothing to do with purse sizes, which is what any sane person would worry about. I don't get why "fans" inject so much emotion into something which should be fairly easy to comprehend?

If I had to guess, I'd say some folks are just too shallow to analyze facts, they get caught up by the theatrics of the sport while its substance utterly eludes them. Canelo hasn't earned the distinction of being worthy of ducking, so until he proves he's a legitimate threat maybe we should see this for what it is.
            I agree. Only reason posters are saying Floyd is ducking Canelo because he is fighting Guerrero and if Floyd was fighting Canelo on May 4th then they would say he was ducking Guerrero. Takes a lot of time and energy to dislike a person so much.

Comment

• Originally posted by FUC_U_PAYME View Post
              at 21 floyd beat Genaro Hernández to win his first title

at 21 saul beat Mattew Hatton to win his first title and his best win since getting the title is Ryan Rhodes so let me ask you a question why did it take saul so long to fight real 154 fighter in trout
              Bro what ever the case may be the fact of the matter is that you are talking about a guy that is only 22 yrs of age and made Mayweather not want to sign.

Like I said before Im not a big Canelo fan , but you have to admit that if he was going to fight under Mayweather's main event was because he wants a chance at him. Mayweather knows that this kid its guning for him, just sign the damn contract and let us fans enjoy boxing.

Now we know That Genera hernandez was a very respected boxer, but he was never in the p4p list to compare what canelo wants with Mayweather!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by chavmex View Post
                Bro what ever the case may be the fact of the matter is that you are talking about a guy that is only 22 yrs of age and made Mayweather not want to sign.

Like I said before Im not a big Canelo fan , but you have to admit that if he was going to fight under Mayweather's main event was because he wants a chance at him. Mayweather knows that this kid its guning for him, just sign the damn contract and let us fans enjoy boxing.

Now we know That Genera hernandez was a very respected boxer, but he was never in the p4p list to compare what canelo wants with Mayweather!!!
                How about Canelo is heon the p4p list lol?Genero has done far more then Canelo and Floyd fought Canelo when Floyd was 17-0.

Tell Canelo to beat somebody with a pulse then he can talk about a possible fight with Mayweather.Until then Canelo needs to STFU.

Comment

• Originally posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
                  now you just making thing up....how far floydiots will go to defend Floyd.

Martines refusing to fight Mayweather......LOL
                  Oh so you saying Martinez did not make the:"Floyd likes to skirt around things "excuse when Martinez was asked about fighting Floyd next?
                  here`s the link: http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story...-at-mayweather

Comment

• I can see why Mayweather didn't sign immediately as lets be honest Guerrero is what's in front of him and he will have to be at his best to get best Guerrero. No point in looking to far ahead and signing for a fight in September especially when you have someone as tough as Guerrero to get past first. Provided Canelo gets past Trout and Mayweather wins I don't see any reason for the fight not to happen. I can see them holding off until next year's Cinco De Mayo weekend for it though, imagine how big the fight would be then provided Mayweather and Canelo keep winning.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic
                      Quote:

Originally Posted by JmH Reborn

Shut up Reynoso...nobody cares. Canelo is a nobody and will remain a pampered nobody until he beats someone who has an active pulse

Nobody cares but you're here AND you read it.

Pampered but yet he's fighting Trout, the guy who put a whooping on Cotto. You guys crack me up.
                      same guy who says he doesnt care about other things as well but still post in those kind of i dont care threads

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X