Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I usually don't make Mayweather threads, but....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    TBH with you, a lot of Floyd's biggest critics say this. I've been on this site to know each and every "huge" Floyd fan there is like Horus and the rest, or even moderate Floyd fans like Derranged and Johnm. Those Floyd haters who say they used to be big Floyd fans are just lying. I've seen some of the worst posters claim this, the worst Floyd haters claim this. It's like me saying I was a huge Pacquiao fan back in the day, or Cotto fan. Just a straight up a lie to set up a hatred post. The only poster I believe who was a big Floyd fan turned Floyd hater is Pullcounter. The rest are liars.
    ****in agree 100% with this post word for word. Ive been here long enough I know who is a fan of who and who wasn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      Floyd fans keep making threads like this up, but then never listen to the answers and replies they get.

Floyd is criticised as he dont fight much, doesnt work as hard as his fellow peers, yet gets more credit than the workhorses of the sport.

People want us to believes hes the best fighter, when he dont fight. Its harder to be 100% in a fight when you fight often, there are going to be nights when its just not happening for you and its not your night.

Floyd will never encounter those nights as he dont fight much, and its easier to prepare for one off fights and have a good night, and make things go right for you on the night.
      so let me get this straight

you want him to fight more so that he increases his chances of having an off night? also as far as this workhorse thing goes, how do you or any of us really know how hard these dudes work outside of the little footage we do see?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
        The ghost is not a threat at all that is why Floyd picked him. So yes I just prove u wrong. The ghost is sloppy and lacks power. He shut bertos eyes with a thumb to the eye and a head butt. I'm not saying he wouldn't have beaten him regardless but let's not act like the ghost is some killer slick boxer with power. The only thing I like about the ghost is that he is young and has nothing to lose but Floyd should still win easy and he knows it. Then it's another vacation of 12 months and then a huge fight against Alexander then another vacation and he ends his "legendary " haha career fighting Amir khan
        so who at 147 should he have fought, serg fights in april, saul needs a big fight before hand so who?

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          TBH with you, a lot of Floyd's biggest critics say this. I've been on this site to know each and every "huge" Floyd fan there is like Horus and the rest, or even moderate Floyd fans like Derranged and Johnm. Those Floyd haters who say they used to be big Floyd fans are just lying. I've seen some of the worst posters claim this, the worst Floyd haters claim this. It's like me saying I was a huge Pacquiao fan back in the day, or Cotto fan. Just a straight up a lie to set up a hatred post. The only poster I believe who was a big Floyd fan turned Floyd hater is Pullcounter. The rest are liars.
          And you're just assuming that I'm lying?

Believe it or not. I was a HUGE Floyd fan back in the day. Then I started hating him when the Pacquiao drama started happening, and I'm back to being a fan of his IN RING abilities.

How is that so hard to understand? Where in that post did it come off like I had an agenda??? SMDH.....

P.S. Who the **** are you any ways??? Don;t question who the **** I'm a fan of. Canelo sucks, and Floyd would tax that ass. Canelo a straight up hype job that hasn't fought a damn live body.
          Last edited by Scarcaztic; 02-28-2013, 03:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Still Blazin View Post
            ****in agree 100% with this post word for word. Ive been here long enough I know who is a fan of who and who wasn't.
            Fool, I wasn't even on these boards when I was a Floyd fan. I was in high school when I was a Floyd fan.

I didn't get into the whole message board scene until after college.

Comment

• Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
              so who at 147 should he have fought, serg fights in april, saul needs a big fight before hand so who?
              man if Floyd wanted it Martinez would drop Murray, and Canelo and Trout would drop each other in a second for a chance at Floyd in May. Or septemeber, whenever. Weren't they saving that september date for Floyd Canelo though?

Comment

• Floyd can do no wrong

Comment

• Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
                  And you're just assuming that I'm lying?

Believe it or not. I was a HUGE Floyd fan back in the day. Then I started hating him when the Pacquiao drama started happening, and I'm back to being a fan of his IN RING abilities.

How is that so hard to understand? Where in that post did it come off like I had an agenda??? SMDH.....

P.S. Who the **** are you any ways??? Don;t question who the **** I'm a fan of. Canelo sucks, and Floyd would tax that ass. Canelo a straight up hype job that hasn't fought a damn live body.
                  So you "became" a Floyd hater because Floyd wanted the Pacquiao fight and Pacquiao rejected it because he did not want to take blood tests with a 14 day cut off day[That Pacquiao himself asked for, and Floyd gave it to him, yet he still declined].

Okay, nice one.

Who am I...LOL. It's ironic coming from you.

Comment

• Mayweather is really a natural 130lb fighter fighting at welterweight. And Guerrero is about a natural 126 lber fighting at welterweight. So they are naturally around the same size. That's not that big of a difference. Since they are around the same size Guerrero will be able to take any shot floyd throws just fine. Only thing with guerrero is that he's tall and has the frame to put on weight easy he can move up and fight in even biger divisions because of his height, stamina, toughness etc. Guerrero is about 5'10 floyd is 5'7 or 5'8. plus guerero has long arms. Guerrero reminds me of Paul Williams in the fact that Paul williams was a guy that was fighting at 147 but because of his frame and how tall he was, he could put on weight easy and fight at higher divisions which he did i think he beat winky wright at 160. which is really nothing cause his body frame allows him to do that. Guerrero is the same way, so Him and floyd are around the same size they both are small guys that are fighting at a higher weight class at 147. Except Guerrero is just taller and has longer arms that's it.

Comment

• Originally posted by herobando View Post
                      man if floyd wanted it martinez would drop murray, and canelo and trout would drop each other in a second for a chance at floyd in may. Or septemeber, whenever. Weren't they saving that september date for floyd canelo though?
                      you didnt answer the question u just threw out a bunch of "ifs"
                      SO ANSWER IT BROTHER.... also what weight would serg fight floyd at? 154? if so wouldnt he be fighting in that division in his next fight to make a stake there? canelo needs to fight trout to give the mayweather fight more push he has not fought any of the top in his division... end of discussion on that one!

thanks
                      Last edited by 12TRIBEsRiSe; 02-28-2013, 04:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X