Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I usually don't make Mayweather threads, but....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Then when Floyd fights him all these countless "Floyd is afraid of Canelo" threads won't even exist. Happened with Hatton, Mosley, Cotto HECK it even happened with Baldomir. RINSE AND REPEAT.

Comment

• When he puts a clinic on Ginger, we're gonna have threads arguing Floyd just beat on an unproven, green, old, and past prime Canelo.

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
      Then when Floyd fights him all these countless "Floyd is afraid of Canelo" threads won't even exist. Happened with Hatton, Mosley, Cotto HECK it even happened with Baldomir. RINSE AND REPEAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
        you didnt answer the question u just threw out a bunch of "ifs"
        SO ANSWER IT BROTHER.... also what weight would serg fight floyd at? 154? if so wouldnt he be fighting in that division in his next fight to make a stake there? canelo needs to fight trout to give the mayweather fight more push he has not fought any of the top in his division... end of discussion on that one!

thanks
        Yeah Guerrero is an okay fight provided Floyd takes on a better opponent after that, for example by defending his 154 belt vs Martinez, or unifying with the winner of Canelo Trout. There's lots more fighters at 154 who'd be more challenging than Guerrero, and it's not like Rob is extra marketable.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          So you "became" a Floyd hater because Floyd wanted the Pacquiao fight and Pacquiao rejected it because he did not want to take blood tests with a 14 day cut off day[That Pacquiao himself asked for, and Floyd gave it to him, yet he still declined].

Okay, nice one.

Who am I...LOL. It's ironic coming from you.
          No, you dense mother ****er. Pacquiao filled the void that Floyd left. Then before I knew it, I started getting really invested in Pacquiao, and wasn't feeling Floyd anymore.

Then I got caught up in the whole Pac vs. Floyd saga, and chose to side with Pac. Even though I should have just been non partisan, and remained a fan of both.

Not until recently, have I stopped giving a **** about that all together.

Again. Who the **** are you anyways??? This is my last reply to your dumb ass. Floyd beats the brakes off Canelo's over hyped, chump ass.

P.S. You aint no damn Floyd fan. You a damn Flowmosexual.

GTFOH clown.

You aint no damn fan of Floyd the fighter. You're a fan of his persona. **** out my face with that ****. FAKE ASS FAN.
          Last edited by Scarcaztic; 02-28-2013, 05:35 PM.

Comment

• Fair thread topic I suppose. Surely it's pot calling the kettle black when it comes to Floyd and other fighters who almost do the exact same thing.

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
            So it's because he doesn't fight often enough to have an off night. What?

Well not exactly. The more often you fight, the more (technically or mathematically) the risk of losing increases. The more you fly on an airplane, the more chances there were for you to die in an plane crash (even if miniscule).

Comment

• Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
              Fair thread topic I suppose. Surely it's pot calling the kettle black when it comes to Floyd and other fighters who almost do the exact same thing.

Well not exactly. The more often you fight, the more (technically or mathematically) the risk of losing increases. The more you fly on an airplane, the more chances there were for you to die in an plane crash (even if miniscule).
              There also comes a point when only fighting once a year means you aren't as sharp as if you were fighting two or three times a year. The risk increases more for a 36 year old only fighting once every year or two years. Boxing isn't about mathematics. It's about skill, activity and sharpness. The older you get, the more they dull and the longer you are out of the ring, the quicker it happens. Floyd would look much better than he has of recent if he was fighting twice a year or more.

Comment

• Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                holy liberal circlejerk
                90% of the posters in this thread are Fraud nuthuggers, circle jerking each other with the extremely over played "Floyd aint neva gonna get no credit" line

Comment

• Originally posted by josenoway View Post
                  When he puts a clinic on Ginger, we're gonna have threads arguing Floyd just beat on an unproven, green, old, and past prime Canelo.
                  Sad thing about the above post is that the bolded text could actually happen.

On Topic: Floyd repeatedly claims to be GOAT. That's Greatest Of All Time.

That is some tall **** to be talking when most people that follow the sport have seen guys like Ali and SRL and Roberto Duran and Tommy Hearns and Marvin Hagler, etc. live or on tv or at least in good video.

We have seen all of those guys (none of which make the same claim, unless I'm mistaken) in epic fights where the issue was definitely in doubt and they dug deep for the victory and every last bit of their greatness was on parade. Maybe multiple times.

That's what I want to see from Floyd. I think his name belongs in the same sentence with those guys. Will Guerrero bring that out of him? I doubt it.

If you're gonna' claim to be mfkn Superman, I'm supposed to just take your word for it?

No. I want to see you to put on the fkn cape and fly!
                  Last edited by lefthook2daliva; 02-28-2013, 09:38 PM. Reason: clarity

Comment

• I think it is funny when people think Mayweather cares about their Opinion as if he is reading this stuff

WHO CARES!

Comment

• Originally posted by BennyST View Post
                      There also comes a point when only fighting once a year means you aren't as sharp as if you were fighting two or three times a year. The risk increases more for a 36 year old only fighting once every year or two years. Boxing isn't about mathematics. It's about skill, activity and sharpness. The older you get, the more they dull and the longer you are out of the ring, the quicker it happens. Floyd would look much better than he has of recent if he was fighting twice a year or more.
                      Well your posts point (while valid) is not on the same playing field as the one I made. Basically what you're saying then is, that he is risking himself and his undefeated record MORE because he fights less, also falsely presuming that he would do even better because of more activity, even though you don't know who his opponents could've been, had he fought a more busy schedule.

It's not just about how well Floyd is. It's a two-way dance. You don't perform by yourself. The other guy may have other plans. And Floyd obviously is not someone who lets himself go during off season, and also claims that taking these breaks actually helps him and his body.

Comment

Working...
                      X