No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo, Reynoso Give Mayweather an Ultimatum For 5/4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by parrish duke View Post
    Horrible move by team Canelo - The exposure such a card will generate, and if Canelo does his thing, then that will put the public pressure on Floyd and give Canelo a platform, but to try to call shots when you have done Nada in the sport is a bad business move - Schaefer and De la Hoya better tell him to chill - and Canelo needs to fight a Austin Trout (which will be his toughest test), fighters only get better with competition, not tomato cans. You will eventually become a tomato can..
    It's going to end up being worse for Canelo. Canelo would be getting paid the big bucks to be on the undercard and with a win a demand vs a Floyd fight would be even higher. Post fight interview he can actually "Floyd, let's get it on if you get pass the Ghost". Have him even say it in English. But nope. Shame.

Comment

• Originally posted by throbk1974 View Post
      if he wants it bad enough, Canelo is going to have to drop to 147lbs. Floyd Jr don't want to be at 154lbs..the Cotto fight was a one time thing.
      FRAUD promised Canelo the fight in September, but the Cinnamon Bun
      can't get FRAUD to sign a Contract. Boy's PPV #'s in the Toilet, and Canelo,
      Just pulled the Chain!!!

Comment

• i love how because of their race and fan base canelo an pac can get away with ulitmatums ect ect but when floyd makes one request he's ducking.

if i was floyd i'd find trout a great opponent who's in the top 10 in his division an if trout wins fight him in september an say fuk ginger.

Comment

• Originally posted by Javii86 View Post
          ESPN's David Faitelson interviewed Canelo

"Saul "El Canelo" Alvarez desde la ciudad de Mexico:"Si Mayweather no firma para pelear conmigo, no peleo contra Austin Trout". "

"If Mayweather doesn't sign, I don't fight Trout"

How can this even be defended?
          Well for the fan that just hates Mayweather it can be, but otherwise the very thought of this is sick, and this is the worst thing I've seen since the May Vs Pac negotiations.

Comment

• lol now I don't have to buy the may 4th card, excellent... really sucks though that we ain't gonna get trout - canelo.

Comment

• So even if he doesn't get the Floyd fight not only will he not fight on the card but he won't fight Trout altogether? I atleast thought he would still fight Trout because that is a good fight on its own. WOW.

Damn you can't defend this.
              Last edited by B.U.R.N.E.R; 02-27-2013, 04:05 PM.

Comment

• I still don't understand how Canelo's fans are defending this. He won't face Trout unless he gets a guarantee to fight Floyd in September. Can somebody explain to me what Trout has to do with Floyd?

Fine if Canelo don't want to be on the card but he has to face some top fighter in his division or at least the top guy from the belt he has

Comment

• Originally posted by Javii86 View Post
                  It's going to end up being worse for Canelo. Canelo would be getting paid the big bucks to be on the undercard and with a win a demand vs a Floyd fight would be even higher. Post fight interview he can actually "Floyd, let's get it on if you get pass the Ghost". Have him even say it in English. But nope. Shame.
                  The Cinnamon Bun don't want to be Pimped, by FRAUD, NO MAS!!!

Comment

• If Canelo is not on the undercard, this fight will do 500,000 ppvs. That will show that Mayweather isn't as big a ppv star unless he has a good opponent. Same position Pacquiao is in now.

Comment

• Figures Canelo would look for a way out of the Trout fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X