Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero: I'm Going To Fight Mayweather With No Respect

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A month ago most fans hate this fight,then Genius Floyd mentioned Alexander's name in the mix and signed a deal at Showtime then suddenly everybody approved the fight! That's the way to promote a fight eh...

Comment

Originally posted by TangInaMo Floyd View Post
      A month ago most fans hate this fight,then Genius Floyd mentioned Alexander's name in the mix and signed a deal at Showtime then suddenly everybody approved the fight! That's the way to promote a fight eh...
      how on Earth is that a way to promote a fight?

Comment

If he goes balls to the walls and throws logic out the window hell get knocked out the same way with a punch he doesn't see coming.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I see some slippage in Floyd's game as well. He did slow down a mite but let's not get too far ahead of ourselves. Floyd was sick against Cotto so it could look like he's slipping worse yhan what he really is. RG can go in there with no respect but the speed, the timing, and the accuracy will causr him to show respect. The ref in the Berto fight let RG get away with a lot of foul play but in Vegas, he will have to play nice. Whatever RG brings, Floyd will match it and best him. Tell RG not to be late for his funeral come May 4th.

Comment

Why I like Guererro as an opponent is because he's mentally strong, sturdy, hungry. His desire is great.

Even if he's getting dominated he's going to keep coming.

Comment

I'm beginning to think all this talk is just to hype of the fight. Guerrero knows he's gonna lose and he needs to cash in.

Comment

It's hard to digest but i'll watch this fight!

Comment

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
                  Good to hear. If Guerrero fights Mayweather like he did against Berto at least it will be a good fight. Guerrero has a great chin but you can only take so many shots before you'll get broken down.
                  Great chin that got knocked down by a jab from an 80 year old corpse of Casamayor.

Comment

FIrst half of the fight will be competitive. Second half Floyd pics him apart as Ghost tires out. Aydin and Berto did their best work vs Guerrero in the second half of the fight when Guerrero slowed down. Floyd's gonna land much more cleaner shots as well..

Comment

Berto is a name fighter with some talent. But Berto is NOT Floyd Mayweather.

Money UD The Ghost

Comment

Working...
                      X