Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero: I'm Going To Fight Mayweather With No Respect

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To me this fight is mayweather Ortiz 2. Gurrero fought Berto just like Ortiz did and I think he is going to fight Mayweather just like Ortiz as well. The only difference is that I think Ortiz us more physically gifted, but Gurrero will have more of a will to win than Ortiz. Still I say easy fight for Mayweather.

Comment

Maybe if it was Canelo but Guerrero has no chance. I'm willing to bet everything Floyd ducks Canelo. He will make excuses like staying at 147lb even though he fought Delahoya/Cotto up there.

Floyd will stay ducking Canelo 4 life. The fight won't ever happen

Comment

That's ok Robert, you'll show plenty of respect in the post fight interview when you're telling Jim Gray that he was just too good for you to beat.

Comment

Guerrero has the cojones to pressure Mayweather to fight on the inside and that's what he's gonna have to do to come up with a victory. He has the chin to withstand Mayweather's counter punch and roughing him up with no respect is the key, lots of body shots, lateral movements will take Mayweather's angles away...let's go " GHOST" you can do this !!

Comment

Originally posted by JimLampley
            I think the Ghost can do this, but he has to fight a perfect fight, make the fight as uncomfortable as possible.
            Well said Jim !!

Comment

Good to hear. If Guerrero fights Mayweather like he did against Berto at least it will be a good fight. Guerrero has a great chin but you can only take so many shots before you'll get broken down.

Comment

If he decides to fight Mayweather in this fashion the only thing that is going to occur is Mayweather's going to hit him more and more and more and more until a ventrally break them down

Comment

Originally posted by jey8100 View Post
                  To me this fight is mayweather Ortiz 2. Gurrero fought Berto just like Ortiz did and I think he is going to fight Mayweather just like Ortiz as well. The only difference is that I think Ortiz us more physically gifted, but Gurrero will have more of a will to win than Ortiz. Still I say easy fight for Mayweather.
                  Thinking the same thing. Not to mention Ortiz is much stronger than Guerrero.

I just don't see how he can beat Floyd.

If he employs Ortiz's tactic to bully him against the rope, he might have a shot, but even then, Ortiz had to earn Floyd's respect, and threw some ultra fast lead lefts to do that.

Guerrero just isn't strong enough.

Comment

This silly midget lol. Floyd is going to box circles around him. Turn him into Victoria Ortiz.

Comment

If Guerrero was a natural welterweight I would give him a chance at this stage in Mayweather's career, but he's not.

Comment

Working...
                      X