Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero's Dad: I'll Kick Mayweather Sr.'s F****ing Ass!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
    street fights normally aren't like that.........you just described something out of a movie (a scene where 2 guys are going at it in a bar)

normally 2 guys stand straight up and **** it out for about 12 minutes.

I think that roberts dad is in worse shape then sr (even with the lung disease)

his only hope is to rush & pray that he lays sr out or risk getting fatigued and ko'd
    lol da phukkkkkkkkkkk a 12 minute street fight??? Are you serious!! Have you even watched street fights in person???

Comment

"I'm 30-0 in the barrio"

whahahahaha!!!

Comment

Dude looks like Batista from Dexter.

Comment

Originally posted by dde91 View Post
          lol da phukkkkkkkkkkk a 12 minute street fight??? Are you serious!! Have you even watched street fights in person???
          what street fight have you watched that was 1 minute?

are you talking about a steeet fight or a petty club brawl (where a couple of bottles are thrown)

I'm talking about a dirt backyard street fight...................

Comment

Who still says barrio? This 1989 ass cholo. lol

Comment

tell me why i shoudlnt be to sure?
              snr fought srl

Comment

in a street fight you dont fight for rounds. Street fights usually end within a minute. Im pretty sure he has one minute to rush him with hayemakers, grab and slam him.
                Yes and many people get into boxing because they were already fighting in the streets and saw they could make money off it. Don't act like these dudes don't know how to take it back to the streets thats where many fighters come from...u think Sr is out there to win rounds? All you have to do is shake his hand to know that 1, his hand will not break and 2, any shot he touches Ruben with he will be gone.

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
                  what street fight have you watched that was 1 minute?

Are you talking about a steeet fight or a petty club brawl (where a couple of bottles are thrown)

i'm talking about a dirt backyard street fight...................
                  im talking about somewhere random where two are throwing them down quick. At a mall. At a parking lot. At a club. At a bar. At a restaurant. At a cross walk. At a bus stop. At school. At the park. Your talking about a kimbo slice organized backyard fight.

Comment

lol thats my uncle and trust me he can fight...hes former golden glove winner...he was ameuter boxer back in the days...so was his dad and brothers...its a fighting fam beileve that...i feel sorry my fms if hes gets in ruben faces...hes gunna get tko...my uncle is well respected here in gilroy...and hes calm dude...till ur run your mouth bout his family...

Comment

Originally posted by tlarry View Post
                      Can't agree more with Ruben Guerrero. That Mayweather Clan talks trash before every fight. They talk trash when Pacquaio is the card and they aren't even fighting. WHAT YOU WILL SEE IS THIS.... When Sr & Roger roll their gravy train, into the ring, the fight gets under way, and Junior Mayweather gets caught with a devastating bomb, his legs go frozen, and he drops and gets counted out, PANDAMONEUM will errupt when Floyd Sr & Roger come flying into the ring, throwing hooks and front kicks, losing their minds; a full on riot will errupt you can bet on it. I see just an ugly ending to that fight, IN the ring, when Junior Mayweather gets knocked STONE COLD. That Mayweather Klan will unravel like Tyson & Company did returning from Japan, after Buster Douglas shocked the world. Same scenario. You'll see these Mayweather's for who they have always been. Crackhead, women beatin', uneducated thugs from the hood of Detroit. This one gets very ugly on the heels of Robert Guerrero knocking out Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Props goes to papa Ruben Guerrero for loving your boy like a father should.
                      dude get real and put down the comic book

One Floyd Sr was a hell of a fighter who career was cut short.. He gave sugar ray Leonard one hell of a fight back in the day .. Gurrero father is not fit to hold Sr spit bucket let alone street fighting ..

2 when has Floyd jr needed help in the ring ? he's 43-0 , the biggest win on Greerero record is who ? thats right no-body, he only getting this fight because floyd chose him, he sure in the hell didn't earn the fight by beating Broken ass Berto ..

Comment

Working...
                      X