Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero's Dad: I'll Kick Mayweather Sr.'s F****ing Ass!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tlarry View Post
    can't agree more with ruben guerrero. That mayweather clan talks trash before every fight. They talk trash when pacquaio is the card and they aren't even fighting. What you will see is this.... When sr & roger roll their gravy train, into the ring, the fight gets under way, and junior mayweather gets caught with a devastating bomb, his legs go frozen, and he drops and gets counted out, pandamoneum will errupt when floyd sr & roger come flying into the ring, throwing hooks and front kicks, losing their minds; a full on riot will errupt you can bet on it. I see just an ugly ending to that fight, in the ring, when junior mayweather gets knocked stone cold. That mayweather klan will unravel like tyson & company did returning from japan, after buster douglas shocked the world. Same scenario. You'll see these mayweather's for who they have always been. Crackhead, women beatin', uneducated thugs from the hood of detroit. This one gets very ugly on the heels of robert guerrero knocking out floyd mayweather, jr. Props goes to papa ruben guerrero for loving your boy like a father should.
    then they all go broke and live together in the same house. Have a reality t.v. Show for peanuts and we all laugh at there ******ity once a week when they yell and beat up eachother!

Comment

Originally posted by YOU WILL LOSE View Post
      hell yea that is exactly why floyd had to bring in ALL 3 mayweathers for backup!!!...he knows robert and his biker/og veterano pops aint playing!

Floyd Sr. is a former world champion. Leave the fighting to the professional.

Comment

Originally posted by Toltec77 View Post
        bro hes telling you the truth, that's how it would go down, the shoulder roll won't work in a parking lot fight, so yah floyd sr would get smashed...
        you're probably right considering that sr. is 10 years older then Guerreros father & suffers from A lung disease........I still wouldn't doubt roberts father getting ko'd considering he looks in bad shape.
        Last edited by Godsfly; 02-26-2013, 11:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tlarry View Post
          Can't agree more with Ruben Guerrero. That Mayweather Clan talks trash before every fight. They talk trash when Pacquaio is the card and they aren't even fighting. WHAT YOU WILL SEE IS THIS.... When Sr & Roger roll their gravy train, into the ring, the fight gets under way, and Junior Mayweather gets caught with a devastating bomb, his legs go frozen, and he drops and gets counted out, PANDAMONEUM will errupt when Floyd Sr & Roger come flying into the ring, throwing hooks and front kicks, losing their minds; a full on riot will errupt you can bet on it. I see just an ugly ending to that fight, IN the ring, when Junior Mayweather gets knocked STONE COLD. That Mayweather Klan will unravel like Tyson & Company did returning from Japan, after Buster Douglas shocked the world. Same scenario. You'll see these Mayweather's for who they have always been. Crackhead, women beatin', uneducated thugs from the hood of Detroit. This one gets very ugly on the heels of Robert Guerrero knocking out Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Props goes to papa Ruben Guerrero for loving your boy like a father should.

I hope your sweet ass doesn't call Robert a bum once he gets schooled either! Claiming Mayweather is "Cherry Picking," Matter of fact I will save this. So when your punk ass comes here after the fight ready to bash how Floyd is taking easy opponents I will simply just put this up.

Comment

Haha you sure wont. The Mayweathers are not to be ****ed with when it comes to throwing hands. Sr. would wreck you. Oh and how can you be "undefeated in the streets" when you have been shot and stabbed?
            Last edited by Motofan; 02-26-2013, 11:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
              you're probably right considering that sr. Is 10 years older then guerreros father & suffers from a lung disease........i still wouldn't doubt roberts father getting ko'd considering he looks in bad shape.
              in a street fight you dont fight for rounds. Street fights usually end within a minute. Im pretty sure he has one minute to rush him with hayemakers, grab and slam him.

Comment

sr has went to prison,stabbed,and shot also. and he's from that grand rapids area. let the promoting begin

Comment

Originally posted by motofan View Post
                  haha you sure wont. The mayweathers are not to be ****ed with when it comes to throwing hands. Sr. Would wreck you. Oh and how can you be "undefeated in the streets" when you have been shot and stabbed?
                  jr would break his hands in a street fight. You know that right?

Comment

Originally posted by dde91 View Post
                    in a street fight you dont fight for rounds. Street fights usually end within a minute. Im pretty sure he has one minute to rush him with hayemakers, grab and slam him.
                    street fights normally aren't like that.........you just described something out of a movie (a movie scene where 2 guys are going at it in a bar)

normally 2 guys stand straight up and **** it out for about 10 12 minutes.

I think that roberts dad is in worse shape then sr (even with the lung disease)

his only hope is to rush & pray that he lays sr out or risk getting fatigued and ko'd

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
                      don't be to sure about that.
                      Floyd Senior couldn't even handle Charlie Zelenoff properly.

On the other hand, speaking of Zelenoff, Guerrero's father sounds like him "I'm 30-0 in the barrio homezz!!". Charlie claims the same imaginary record these days.

Comment

Working...
                      X