Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero's Dad: I'll Kick Mayweather Sr.'s F****ing Ass!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dde91 View Post

I MEAN IM FROM A CITY WHERE THESE WOULD BE CONSIDERED STREET FIGHTS. STREET FIGHTS COULD NOT BE FAIR SOMETIMES. BUT IN A STREET FIGHT YOUR TRYING TO END IT AS QUICK AS YOU CAN. AND YES IN A STREET FIGHT PEOPLE DO GRAB, THROW KICKS, POKE THE EYE, KICK THE GROIN, KICK THE KNEE. BECAUSE ITS A STREET FIGHT. BUT I GUESS YOU DONT KNOW THAT THO SO DONT EVER GET INTO A STREET FIGHT.
    i had to turn it off......first 2 guys are jumped by 6 guys or so.

those would be called amateurish brawls. just because you hit someone without the person looking doesn't mean you were in a "street fight"

Comment

Originally posted by g-wane View Post
      Im saying any fool can fight in the street , that does not make you a fighter.. it only make you lucky your not dead on in jail.
      OKAY SO SR IS THE ONE THAT BASICALLY SAID HE WOULD FIGHT HIM IN THE STREET. AND GHOST FATHER SAID SOMETHING BACK AND NOW IM A DUMBASS FOR COMMENTING ABOUT STREET FIGHTING? LOL STFU

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post

Those would be called amateurish brawls. Just because you hit someone without the person looking doesn't mean you were in a "street fight"
        lol see then you never seen a street fight then. Done arguing with you then. Your obviously a good boy raised in a good home. Thats good tho. Keep it that way.

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post

those would be called amateurish brawls. just because you hit someone without the person looking doesn't mean you were in a "street fight"
          Agreed. Pathetic, sad stuff.

Comment

SINCE SOME OF YOU WANT TO BE *****ES IN HERE AND SAY STREET FIGHTS ARE 12 MINUTES LONG. HERE IS A BETTER VIDEO. ALL ONE ON ONE. ALL END WITHIN A MINUTE .

Comment

"Wait until we get to the press conference. We gonna see, because I wish that mother****er would call himself swinging on me. [B]They can close the door because I'm gonna put his ass[/B] on the floor. He don't need to worry about what happened between me and my son. Worry about what's gonna happen to your son and your ass if you run up on me. I wish that mother****er would call himself coming up on me. I don't know where he was shot at, but I bet it wasn't worse than when I got shot. I'm gonna break his ass down, so I hope he didn't get shot in the body," Mayweather Sr. fired back. "Then again, I'm gonna hit him on the ****ing chin anyway, so it don't matter. Mother****er was talking **** about Lil' Floyd and that ain't gonna go down. He say he ****ing 30-0 in the streets? He can get ready to be 30-1 because I don't **** around. I will be 60 years old on March 15th and I bet you I will break any mother****ing 50-something-year-old mother****er down. It don't matter how old he is. I will be at all the press conferences and when he see me, he better be ready. None of that street talking **** scare me, mother****er. He better check my reputation. Like I said, they better close the door and give him room to fall if that mother****er get in my face, because I'm gonna whoop his ass and you can mark my words on that. Watch what I tell you. He getting into some **** he ain't ready for. This was the most exciting call I could have got, Percy." Floyd sr response from fight hype.com. It's going down!!

Comment

Originally posted by dde91 View Post
                OKAY SO SR IS THE ONE THAT BASICALLY SAID HE WOULD FIGHT HIM IN THE STREET. AND GHOST FATHER SAID SOMETHING BACK AND NOW IM A DUMBASS FOR COMMENTING ABOUT STREET FIGHTING? LOL STFU
                What ever homie , its easy to tell someone to STFU from behind a keyboard.. Kinda of a ***** move, because there no repercussion for pop'en off over the internet .. what ever.

Anyways I do think its dumb for giving credit for street fighting any fool can do that ..

Comment

Ruben Guerrero was a real gangster. Mexican gangster. The toughest gangs and the toughest hoods are the Mexican / Latino barrios. He still dresses like a Pachuco, drives lowriders. Mexicans donīt fear death. Hey, besides the barrios guess who are the most ruthless in oganized crime?? Mexican and Colombian cartels. Mayweather Sr, will piss on his pants, he knows Mexicans ainīt scared. He might scare Anglos but not Latinos.

Comment

Originally posted by tdub2222 View Post
                    lets put that on the undercard!! we talkin major numbers if they did that lmao parking lot brawl like WWF RAW
                    I agree lets put it on the u undercard. Fight last 2 minutes tops with both old men passing out before the bell rings.

Comment

who is this chump wannabe ese kidding? big Joy would rip his head off his shoulders and take a massive crap down his neck.

Comment

Working...
                      X