Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero's Dad: I'll Kick Mayweather Sr.'s F****ing Ass!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dde91 View Post
    im talking about somewhere random where two are throwing them down quick. At a mall. At a parking lot. At a club. At a bar. At a restaurant. At a cross walk. At a bus stop. At school. At the park. Your talking about a kimbo slice organized backyard fight.
    in that case anything could happen................

at a club? 9 times out of 10 it would end up in a bunch of grabbing and people trying to break it up.........

a fight like that (if you could call it that) proves nothing in my opinion.............

i thought you meant both guys squaring up and actually banging it out.

Comment

Originally posted by 408mobsta View Post
      lol thats my uncle and trust me he can fight...hes former golden glove winner...he was ameuter boxer back in the days...so was his dad and brothers...its a fighting fam beileve that...i feel sorry my fms if hes gets in ruben faces...hes gunna get tko...my uncle is well respected here in gilroy...and hes calm dude...till ur run your mouth bout his family...
      Golden Gloves ?!!! Floyd Sr was world class fighter son pro!!! Every Mayweather in the family won the golden Gloves at least 4 or 5x over Ha and your uncle won it how many times ? lol

Comment

Originally posted by la_2_vegas View Post
        yes and many people get into boxing because they were already fighting in the streets and saw they could make money off it. Don't act like these dudes don't know how to take it back to the streets thats where many fighters come from...u think sr is out there to win rounds? All you have to do is shake his hand to know that 1, his hand will not break and 2, any shot he touches ruben with he will be gone.
        and there are also guys who dont fight for money who know how to fight in the streets.

Comment

Originally posted by g-wane View Post
          Golden Gloves ?!!! Floyd Sr was world class fighter son pro!!! Every Mayweather in the family won the golden Gloves at least 4 or 5x over Ha and your uncle won it how many times ? lol
          lol funny guy here...i didnt say he had a better resume son lol,,jus saying some people say he didnt have boxing experiance son!!!

Comment

and there are also guys who dont fight for money who know how to fight in the streets.
            Let make a fact here ,,, any fool can fight in the street, it does not make him an expert .. case in point Kimbo ..

and their only so many street fight you can be in before you end up dead.. so please stop with the street creed BS

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
              in that case anything could happen................

at a club? 9 times out of 10 it would end up in a bunch of grabbing and people trying to break it up.........

a fight like that (if you could call it that) proves nothing in my opinion.............

i thought you meant both guys squaring up and actually banging it out.

I MEAN IM FROM A CITY WHERE THESE WOULD BE CONSIDERED STREET FIGHTS. STREET FIGHTS COULD NOT BE FAIR SOMETIMES. BUT IN A STREET FIGHT YOUR TRYING TO END IT AS QUICK AS YOU CAN. AND YES IN A STREET FIGHT PEOPLE DO GRAB, THROW KICKS, POKE THE EYE, KICK THE GROIN, KICK THE KNEE. BECAUSE ITS A STREET FIGHT. BUT I GUESS YOU DONT KNOW THAT THO SO DONT EVER GET INTO A STREET FIGHT.

Comment

30 and 0 in street fights. That ain't nothin.

I'm 246-0 in street fights. Yesterday, I KO'd this old lady and before that I beat this one dude and then beat this other dude.

One of the dudes had to walk with a cane and really couldn't see all that well, but hey a win is a win, especially in streets fights.

Comment

Originally posted by g-wane View Post
                  let make a fact here ,,, any fool can fight in the street, it does not make him an expert .. Case in point kimbo ..

And their only so many street fight you can be in before you end up dead.. So please stop with the street creed bs
                  i dont get what you are saying?? I didn't say nothing about street creed. I said there are other people that know how to fight that didn't fight professionally in boxing.

And lets make a fact here. So your saying only professional boxers know how to fight in the street?

Comment

Originally posted by 408mobsta View Post
                    lol funny guy here...i didnt say he had a better resume son lol,,jus saying some people say he didnt have boxing experiance son!!!
                    yeah and Sr was know to whoop ass on the street during his drug selling days.. and he's been shot also so, and he gone to the pen .. that don't mean **** , just like Guerrero father talking al that **** about how he's been shot and stabbed .. Please !!!! Dude too old he need to sit down somewhere!! Him and floyd be lucky if they don't break a hip or something. how old is dud like dame near 70 lol his old ass.!

Comment

i dont get what you are saying?? I didn't say nothing about street creed. I said there are other people that know how to fight that didn't fight professionally in boxing.

And lets make a fact here. So your saying only professional boxers know how to fight in the street?
                      Im saying any fool can fight in the street , that does not make you a fighter.. it only makes you lucky you're not dead or in jail.

Comment

Working...
                      X