Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero's Dad: I'll Kick Mayweather Sr.'s F****ing Ass!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lmao Guerrero's dad looks like a boss

When the hell is the press conference for this ****? I don't normally watch them but Ima have to make an exception this time

Comment

This **** is ****ing hilarious!

On the other hand Mayweather Sr Used JR as a human bullet shield. That should be enough to know who cares about their son the most.

Comment

It's safe to say this fight is going to be a bonding experience and a half for mayweather sr and jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Libido Sanchez View Post
          Start a boxers' dad tournament. Throw Danny Garcia's dad in there.
          this crap is to funny, even funnier if they all got down.

Comment

"I'm 30-0 in the barrio, knocking fools out. I'm undefeated in street-fighting. I'm a street fighter bro. They brought him in because he's a band-wagon. I've been with my son since he was five-years-old. My son never treated me like a piece of **** on TV like his son did. That guy don't scare me. He ain't **** to me." - Ruben Guerrero on Floyd Mayweather Sr.

Everyone knows Floyd Sr. is a disgrace, remember this is the same guy who told Freddie we just joking during the Overtime like he was shook after talking all that mess, also Floyd Sr is the same guy who held up his own baby boy Floyd Jr as a human shield when a shot gun was pointed at him, that to me is a straight up coward why would you hold your son like a shield?

Roger Mayweather on the other hand doesn't F around even Freddie Roach knows Roger is no joke.

Comment

Originally posted by jab2theballs View Post
              This **** is ****ing hilarious!

On the other hand Mayweather Sr Used JR as a human bullet shield. That should be enough to know who cares about their son the most.
              Don't forget Floyd Sr even sold crack to Floyds Mom, how low can you get?

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
                from my understanding roberts father has no fight experience whats so ever..........

roberts dad gets ko'd in under 2 seconds by a past prime shell of himself floyd "joy" sr.

bro hes telling you the truth, that's how it would go down, the shoulder roll won't work in a parking lot fight, so yah floyd sr would get smashed...

Comment

I Put My Money On The Guerrero Boyz; Those Mayweather Crackheads Have No Ballz

Can't agree more with Ruben Guerrero. That Mayweather Clan talks trash before every fight. They talk trash when Pacquaio is the card and they aren't even fighting. WHAT YOU WILL SEE IS THIS.... When Sr & Roger roll their gravy train, into the ring, the fight gets under way, and Junior Mayweather gets caught with a devastating bomb, his legs go frozen, and he drops and gets counted out, PANDAMONEUM will errupt when Floyd Sr & Roger come flying into the ring, throwing hooks and front kicks, losing their minds; a full on riot will errupt you can bet on it. I see just an ugly ending to that fight, IN the ring, when Junior Mayweather gets knocked STONE COLD. That Mayweather Klan will unravel like Tyson & Company did returning from Japan, after Buster Douglas shocked the world. Same scenario. You'll see these Mayweather's for who they have always been. Crackhead, women beatin', uneducated thugs from the hood of Detroit. This one gets very ugly on the heels of Robert Guerrero knocking out Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Props goes to papa Ruben Guerrero for loving your boy like a father should.

Comment

Originally posted by toltec77 View Post
                    bro hes telling you the truth, that's how it would go down, the shoulder roll won't work in a parking lot fight, so yah floyd sr would get smashed...
                    thank you! Finally somebody who knows whatsup with that! Remember floyd sr wont be fighting that charlie z. Character who was a weirdo who fought like a tele-tubbie lol he would be with a triple o.g. From the barrio!

Comment

Originally posted by AFTER HOURS View Post
                      He looks like an actor.

Comment

Working...
                      X