Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Rios Unleashed, Drops Verbal Bombs on Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember Rios sounding like this for a while. I think he's just dumb, before he started fighting. He's just a dumb guy I think.

Comment

Originally posted by titan m View Post
      Rios comes to fight every single time, you might not like him but hes far from a *****. He might not retire undefeated but hes never afraid to fight anybody and that means way more.
      He's a ***** who fights guys naturally smaller than him just like his phony ass partner Margarito used to.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
        He's a ***** who fights guys naturally smaller than him just like his phony ass partner Margarito used to.

Comment

Abril showed everyone how to box a slugger. Big mouths always get their trap shut.

Comment

Originally posted by iseah100 View Post
            I remember Rios sounding like this for a while. I think he's just dumb, before he started fighting. He's just a dumb guy I think.
            He's very dumb. The way he made fun of Roach's condition was about as classless an act I've ever seen. Broner would beat the pants off this guy due to his lack of defense.

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
              people talk about his defense is not good and how broner would hit him,yeah he'll hit him but broner will also be hit and to me that's what I wonder how broner will react,rios has been hit already and hard by Alvarado and took his punches,so that's not a question about rios taking a punch or being hit,it's how broner will react to getting hit by these guys,he hasn't been in with a big puncher,ponce was coming up like two divisions,rees doesn't hit hard,eloy perez didn't hit either
              Tell hih how you feel BAM BAM.....lol

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                LOL he brought up when Guerrero punked Broner in front of all those cameras.
                Do you have video of this? I never saw it.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                  I hope Rios calls out Broner to his face, he'll poop his pants on the spot like when Guerrerro did it
                  Alright now, the second guy who said this. I'm dying to see this. Someone post a link please.

Comment

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
                    Rios is one of the most articulate people I've ever heard speak. He actually makes Broner sound smart in comparison.

Are you sure you meant to use 'articulate'? Just sayin'

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                      Clotty and Paul Williams were naturally smaller than Margarito? LOL fuking tard!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X