No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Rios Unleashed, Drops Verbal Bombs on Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
    people talk about his defense is not good and how broner would hit him,yeah he'll hit him but broner will also be hit and to me that's what I wonder how broner will react,rios has been hit already and hard by Alvarado and took his punches,so that's not a question about rios taking a punch or being hit,it's how broner will react to getting hit by these guys,he hasn't been in with a big puncher,ponce was coming up like two divisions,rees doesn't hit hard,eloy perez didn't hit either
    Rees and Eloy Perez looked so physically outmatched it's not even funny. It looked like the LW version of JCC jr. vs. Martinez.

Comment

Broner's silence is deafening.

Comment

Rios is one of the most articulate people I've ever heard speak. He actually makes Broner sound smart in comparison.

Comment

What can I say?

Rios is a bad. mother. ****er.

Comment

Broner fights a midget now all of a sudden all he fights is midgets.How about 5`10 Jason Litzau who was suppose to beat him?How about 5`11 Demarco who was suppose to beat him?

And Demarco and Litzau are punchers and Broner took their punches like nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
              Broner fights a midget now all of a sudden all he fights is midgets.How about 5`10 Jason Litzau who was suppose to beat him?How about 5`11 Demarco who was suppose to beat him?

And Demarco and Litzau are punchers and Broner took their punches like nothing.
              Not even Litzau and Demarco's parents thought they would win. GTFOH.

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
                Rios sounds like he already has some brain damage. Dude is slurring like a 40 year old Mosley....
                Punch Drunk, already. I called it, too many blows to the dome.

Comment

is ariza his new strength coach? heard he workin at garcia's gym now.

Comment

to bad the fight won't ever happen. arum just could'nt stand any of his fighters losing to goldenboy fighters.because that is exactly what will happen in this case.rios is slow and has no defense.he was losing and getting hit by alvarado easily.broner has defense and he'll be firing punches faster and harder.

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
                      to bad the fight won't ever happen. arum just could'nt stand any of his fighters losing to goldenboy fighters.because that is exactly what will happen in this case.rios is slow and has no defense.he was losing and getting hit by alvarado easily.broner has defense and he'll be firing punches faster and harder.
                      broner is overated as **** right now, lol, he has defense but he has not proven to be a top fighter yet based on his ****ty resume that sounds better than it is.............recordwise

Comment

Working...
                      X