No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Rios Unleashed, Drops Verbal Bombs on Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
    broner is overated as **** right now, lol, he has defense but he has not proven to be a top fighter yet based on his ****ty resume that sounds better than it is.............recordwise
    skill wise rios has a whoopping coming. if the dirt angry old man arum allows the fight

Comment

Gbp vs tr wont happen

Comment

Rios is a ***** just like Margarito was. It'll come out one day. He's talking **** just like Margarito's ***** ass tried to do.

Comment

Only way Broner loses to Rios is if he or his hands get tired from punching Rios is the head all night. All I see is Rios getting hands put on him thoroughly for a good 12 rounds

Comment

Man, this guy's speech is slurred already... I sure as hell don't remember him sounding this bad after the Peterson fight in 2010. With the kinda shots he takes every fight, he's well on his way to getting brain damage like Katsidis. :conf3:

I'm no fan, but I'm not wishing it on him. He's an entertaining fighter, so I hope he makes it out of the sport one day with his senses intact.

Comment

Rios is underrated. I remember hearing so many folks on here saying Mike A. would school him by simply outboxing him, and Bam Bam whooped his ass. I think Broner has outstanding potential, but he still has a lot to prove in terms of opposition. His most impressive win, to me, is DeMarco. But Rios resume > Broner resume at this stage. I like the fight. Wish the TR/GBP feud wasn't there. The pre-fight antics would be off the charts and both fighters have one glaringly sketchy win.

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
                Rios sounds like he already has some brain damage. Dude is slurring like a 40 year old Mosley....
                Originally posted by davidw9785 View Post
                Poor bastard has been hit too many times already.
                Originally posted by LouieV View Post
                Punch Drunk, already. I called it, too many blows to the dome.
                Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
                Man, this guy's speech is slurred already...
                Fuckin' scary. Rios is only 26 and everyone is already noticing the telltale signs of brain damage. That "hit and be hit" style isn't very healthy, is it?

I'm not a fan of Brandon, but I respect that he's out there doing charity work. Good for him.

Comment

I really can't believe he's already slurring his speech... It's pretty bad actually and its surprising me right now. I sure hope he had a few drinks before meeting the fans instead of him actually showing damage from fighting already...

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                    Rios is a ***** just like Margarito was. It'll come out one day. He's talking **** just like Margarito's ***** ass tried to do.
                    Rios comes to fight every single time, you might not like him but hes far from a *****. He might not retire undefeated but hes never afraid to fight anybody and that means way more.

Comment

BAM BAM doesn't give a ****

Comment

Working...
                      X