No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire To Rigondeaux: Keep Playing Games, I'll Pull Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
    arce didn't work with memo for the donaire fight...memo was too busy doping up marquez.
    What makes you think he still can't provide Arce with the special "remedies"? Stop trying to play dumb dude. They both train in Mexico.

Comment

• Conte did his time.

Angel heredia needs to stay the hell out of boxing. The guy is risking lifes all for a paycheck. He isn't clean.

Comment

• Nonito Donaire is doing everything fine, he has a legal right to do it. Riga is the one stalling, Nonito is the one who has the right to call the shots.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
          What makes you think he still can't provide Arce with the special "remedies"? Stop trying to play dumb dude. They both train in Mexico.
          well arce said heredia didn't prepare him against donaire and it showed........

Comment

• Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
            is'nt he the only one geting tested year round, you know like the real OST ?
            Isn't Conte supposed to be one of the "grandmasters" of steroids? All I'm saying is lets not throw stones in a glass house.

Comment

• Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
              Come on my man ... Stop trying to twist things ... You said " even Rigo's manage said it was a minor problem (regarding providing the info) " and he said nothing of the sort and I proved it.
              i aint twisting anything . hyde did confirm they did'nt provide informations as to rigo's whereabouts

Comment

• Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
                Donaire fans looking like their fighter, scared. Memo worked with Arce and nobody gave a ****. But now Memo is SUPPOSEDLY working with Rigo and they're all scattering like roaches, Donaire AND his fans.
                We're the ones scared, Donaire's the one scared, but Rigondeaux is the one stalling. Not sure how that makes any sense.

Comment

• how can the VADA test Rigondo if they don't have his number or his address? plus that Herrera guy getting on Rigondo's team... you gotta be extra cautious

Comment

• IDK why anyone is surprised? He's all the sudden B*TCH self pulled the same thing already with Mares contract b/s what she said which did turn out to be b/s it was a real contract offering him 3 mil, and made him look like a liar now this the world is watching her again do the same, you cant pull the same stunt twice in a row and not be seen as a B*TCH.

Certified PRIMA Donna of 2013 just for talking **** trying to pull the same stunt twice in a row to get out of fights Nonita PrimaDonaire

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      Isn't Conte supposed to be one of the "grandmasters" of steroids? All I'm saying is lets not throw stones in a glass house.
                      so how do you suppose nonito eliminates the suspicion?

coz to me , year round testing is the way to do it and i dont see people who works with memo doing the same thing.

to me , you sound like it's the same thing

Comment

Working...
                      X