Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner Targets Ricky Burns Next, Then Danny Garcia?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adrien Broner View Post
    I will put on another show.. you know.. easy work. Anybody can get it.. you know
    Why you never mention Vazquez? what if Vazquez wins?

Comment

Of course he targets Burns 10 Ko's explains the reason, I'm surprised he's not targeting The Pit Boss Shorty Rossi as his next Opponent

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
        Of course he targets Burns 10 Ko's explains the reason, I'm surprised he's not targeting The Pit Boss Shorty Rossi as his next Opponent
        To be fair he's looked heavier handed since moving to 135 from 130.

Make no mistake either the winner of Vaszquez and Burns will be the best opposition Broner will have faced. He will be the favorite no doubt, but I see either man taking rounds out of Broner and I'm not buying this hypetrain behind Broner with his careful management so far. 140 and 147 are full of badasses that will cause Broner all sorts of problems. I would love to see him in with Matthysee who I would favour to beat him in an absolute war.

I'm curious a lot of US based guys seem to be commenting on Burns, has his fights been available in the states or are people guessing his ability by looking at his record?

Comment

No way Haymon puts in his two top young fighters against one another. Just not going to happen.

Comment

He never even mention Garcia lol

I just don't see Haymon doing that fight anytime soon not when both are so young and on the Rise, Haymon is in the process of making both of them stars, I think he can make Danny a big draw on the East Coast!

As for Burns, I am not sure he makes it pass Vazquez, but I hope Vazquez don't get Robbed, if they end up Robbing Vazquez in the UK then I don't even want to see Broner vs Burns
            Last edited by sicko; 02-23-2013, 02:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ricky1978 View Post
              Why you never mention Vazquez? what if Vazquez wins?
              Like I said anybody can get it, Vazquez can get it if he wins

Comment

Originally posted by Adrien Broner View Post
                Like I said anybody can get it, Vazquez can get it if he wins
                Cut the bull shi$t Vazquez is going school burns and you know it. So accept Vazquez challenge and quit avoiding the legit champ at 135. Call him out if you are legit if not f$u$ck you alt troll

Comment

Lol... Why are people replying to "Adrien Broner" as if it was the real guy? It's just another troll.

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
                    There's absolutely no way Broner takes a fight with Garcia. He can end up losing 3-5 years off his prime by fighting that boy. TRUST ME!
                    Hyperbole at it's finest. C'mon man.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
                      Lol... Why are people replying to "Adrien Broner" as if it was the real guy? It's just another troll.
                      you are right the turd probly can't even read or wright his own dam name let alone use a computer to get on boxing scene

Comment

Working...
                      X