Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner Targets Ricky Burns Next, Then Danny Garcia?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tlarry View Post
    Just like Junior Mayweather seeking the safest rout to the bank, hand picking soft hitting opponents... he'll never fight Danny Garcia. Garcia is a real man, he comes to work and fight, and he'll take your heart and feed it to you.Broner wants no part of a fight like that. Just like Mayweather would never get in the ring ith Pacquiao.
    I agree Broner hand picks opponents but he would pick Garcia. Garcia is vastly overrated and a target that is slow and has caught his big breaks with the big shot against Khan. Take the shot that put Khan on queer street and you have a lopsided win by Khan. Broner is picking a guy that is slow and who's skill level doesn't match his. It would be a tough fight for him with real shots from a guy his own size coming back but its a route to the title he likes and is tailor made for his style.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrien Broner View Post
      I will put on another show.. you know.. easy work. Anybody can get it.. you know
      Miguel Vasquez & Lucas Matthysse give you nightmares of losing your 0

Comment

I believe Garcia will be force to vacate one title and he will let go of the WBC and then Broner can fight for it against the number 1 contender, Broner and Garcia won't fight they said so on an interview when they played basketball for the Watson brothers charity and also said that they grew up around each other or something like that, but yea remember the WBC won't allow (sometimes) to have their title unify with another. But it they ever fought Broner would beat Garcia hands down, when Broner step's up to 140 a lot of people will cry and whine that he should be at 147 and so on an so on

Comment

Broner won't fight Garcia he would get knocked out both are friends and haymon fighters but Garcia said he would fight him if he steps up so lets see but doubt it

Comment

Broner is not even proven he fights smaller guys Garcia is a counter puncher he would beat broner and stop him look what Garcia did to khan who is faster then broner timing beats speed every time just look what Jmm did to pac

Comment

All about that green, he's after the green belt. That's it, Broner's nickname for me is officially Single Black Male.

Broner is why Golden Boy won't put Garcia in with Matthysse or Peterson IMO. They want that guy who will probably be a sure win for Broner when he goes for a 140 belt.

Comment

Everyone seems to be riding the hype train with this guy hes supposed to be the future of boxing but I just don't see it, moving to 140 or higher will be the death of his career.

I see khan, Ortiz, Guerrero, Bradley, Garcia, Mattysse, Rios, Alexander all beating this guy he has potential to do well against any of these but beat them it's a no for me.

He doesn't have the footwork or movement that Floyd has but he gets away with it at the lower weights as his size and strength pretty much overwhelm his opponent but up against a big Jr welterweight or a welterweight he will get thrown around like a prostitute just telling it as it is.

I don't like Ortiz but i think Ortiz would totally savage this guy.

Comment

Broner whoops whoever wins Vazquez-Burns
                  he'd whoop Garcia too, but hope Lucas gets those honors first
                  odds are it won't happen though, GB doesn't seem to want it
                  while Garcia's hype is hot, it's perfect for Broner to cash in on him
                  and lol at him wanting "the green belt," he's truly desperate to be Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by ColdCa$hCanelo
                    Quote:

Originally Posted by Jordank

Quote:

Originally Posted by inITtoWINit

There's absolutely no way Broner takes a fight with Garcia. He can end up losing 3-5 years off his prime by fighting that boy. TRUST ME!

What? Garcia is definitely one of the 140 lbers that broner would destroy.

How? Danny is just as fast if not faster. moves better and has that hook. he's not 5"2' either. 140 is lots of trouble for broner.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                    What? Garcia is not as fast as Broner. Don't let the nickname swift fool you. Broner would easily stop Garcia and there's no doubt about it.

I'm still curious as to why he doesn't ever ever mention Vazquez's name...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Broner vs Garcia would interesting, but before that, it will be Broner vs Garcia's dad!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X