Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner Targets Ricky Burns Next, Then Danny Garcia?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BabyFaceAssasin
    Lol why do people keep saying Vazquez?? It doesn't matter Burns or Vazquez whoever. They're gonna lose bad. Broner move up to 140 - Garcia, Mathysse, Peterson, Khan, Judah, Marquez etc. Those are all quality fights. Vazquez is not the next level he is B-Level.
    broner is b level at best. he is not pfp nor elite. when he gets to the next level, he will be a laughing stock.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I think Vazquez will beat Burns. It is odd that Broner won't mention Vazquez, and I don't think Vazquez could beat Broner. But, its obvious Broner must be having Ponce de Leon flashbacks and wants nothing to do with Vazquez.

Comment

OF COURSE Broner Wants Burns; He's Had ONLY 10 KO's In 37 Fights!

Just like Junior Mayweather seeking the safest rout to the bank, hand picking soft hitting opponents... he'll never fight Danny Garcia. Garcia is a real man, he comes to work and fight, and he'll take your heart and feed it to you.Broner wants no part of a fight like that. Just like Mayweather would never get in the ring ith Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by tlarry View Post
          Just like Junior Mayweather seeking the safest rout to the bank, hand picking soft hitting opponents... he'll never fight Danny Garcia. Garcia is a real man, he comes to work and fight, and he'll take your heart and feed it to you.Broner wants no part of a fight like that. Just like Mayweather would never get in the ring ith Pacquiao.
          Ya I like Danny, I thought he looked good in the Morales fights. Broner said before he liked Danny, he was his friend.. lol guess he likes that Green Belt a little better. Definitely want to see that fight.

Comment

There's absolutely no way Broner takes a fight with Garcia. He can end up losing 3-5 years off his prime by fighting that boy. TRUST ME!

Comment

When they interviewed Broner at the fight I was wondering if Lamont Peterson somehow was going to be a future opponent after Burns.

Comment

Doubt he fights Garcia anytime soon but we'll see...

I think Garcia's camp would advise him NOT to take that fight...

Broner's peak is much higher than Garcia's...(not that either of them have reached it)

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
                  There's absolutely no way Broner takes a fight with Garcia. He can end up losing 3-5 years off his prime by fighting that boy. TRUST ME!
                  What? Garcia is definitely one of the 140 lbers that broner would destroy.

Comment

I'd like to see that fight with Danny, but yeah they were messing around and hanging out. But the back and forth talk between broner and angel Garcia is really enticing

Comment

Originally posted by Jordank View Post
                      What? Garcia is definitely one of the 140 lbers that broner would destroy.
                      No. No he doesn't.

Comment

Working...
                      X