No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Pacquiao Has To Beat Marquez, Bradley First

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ve Ri Tas View Post
    IMHO PAC hasn't looked impressive in his last 3 fights. It's clear that fighters with movement or counter punching ability give Pac trouble. Some call it ducking and others call it good matchmaking, whatever you want to call it Pac needs a stationary or come forward fighter to be dangerously effective or impressive in his comeback fight.

I'd rather not see him against jmm again. IMHO a Floyd vs jmm rematch is more intriguing. But it's been clear not even the great minds of nacho and Marquez can formulate an alternative strategy to crack and solve the puzzle that is Floyd Mayweather Jr.
    He completely shut out Bradley. A prime, undefeated and young champion.
    And well, against Marquez, he has Pacquiao's number. It is what it is. But remember, those 3 fights were against top 10 pxp. Is Robert Guerrero ?? was Victor Ortiz ?? Was Miguel Cotto ??

An about your counter puncher argument. Marquez and Mayweather are a different kind of counter puncher. Marquez is willing to fight toe to toe with Pacquiao. Do you really think Floyd would do the same?

Triangle theories... NO NO

Comment

• Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
      He completely shut out Bradley. A prime, undefeated and young champion.
      And well, against Marquez, he has Pacquiao's number. It is what it is. But remember, those 3 fights were against top 10 pxp. Is Robert Guerrero ?? was Victor Ortiz ?? Was Miguel Cotto ??

An about your counter puncher argument. Marquez and Mayweather are a different kind of counter puncher. Marquez is willing to fight toe to toe with Pacquiao. Do you really think Floyd would do the same?

Triangle theories... NO NO
      When is the last time you seen Floyd fight? His last 3 fights have all been pretty much toe to toe. He doesn't move half as much as he used to.

Comment

• i dont know why people still want to see this fight. if floyd fights pac and wins all the haters are gonna use the "pac wasnt the same after the marquez knockout so he's washed up and past his prime" excuse. But isnt mayweather older and past his prime as well? anyways there will be an excuse so i say dont do it floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingfan4life View Post
          i dont know why people still want to see this fight. if floyd fights pac and wins all the haters are gonna use the "pac wasnt the same after the marquez knockout so he's washed up and past his prime" excuse. But isnt mayweather older and past his prime as well? anyways there will be an excuse so i say dont do it floyd.
          i'd still want to see it. but floyd has always been like this eversince when asked, when it comes to potentially fighting pacquiao

Comment

• Originally posted by Still Blazin View Post
            When is the last time you seen Floyd fight? His last 3 fights have all been pretty much toe to toe. He doesn't move half as much as he used to.
            Manny Pacquiao is not Victor Ortiz or Cotto.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingfan4life View Post
              i dont know why people still want to see this fight. if floyd fights pac and wins all the haters are gonna use the "pac wasnt the same after the marquez knockout so he's washed up and past his prime" excuse. But isnt mayweather older and past his prime as well? anyways there will be an excuse so i say dont do it floyd.
              The funny thing is that before the knock out, the argument was "If Floyd fights Manny and wins, all the haters are gonna use the 'pac was too little, Mayweather was too big, he was supposed to win'" excuse.

lol.. It's funny how easy he fights B- opposition without using the same loigc.

Comment

• There was a video? Lmao i could care less about watching this "video" *****...im simply stating he talks to much **** and im sick of hearing excuse after excuse, contradiction after contradiction as is most of the ppl here With a brain that u clearly lack. Nobody said nething about "roads leading to floyd in boxing" ur adding unnecessary things to the equation when I made 1 simple comment sayin to stfu and ur ***** booty hole got hurt. Jealous of what? Maybe u should get off Ur knees for a Second n stop suckin his d1ck and open ur eyes! But that'll never happen cuz ur vision is impaired being drunk off floyd nut juice!

Originally posted by flint View Post
                all boxing roads lead to floyd mayweather you jealous idiot. plus why did you watch the video? maybe you need to tell yourself to stfu.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  Ortiz had to beat Berto to land Money May

Guerrero had to beat Berto and Aydin

but Pacquiao has to beat Marquez and Bradley who are P4P Fighters... while Pacquiao is already a top draw

Mayweather's fear is so transparent
                  /thread...........

Comment

• Sure, because if Mayweather had lost to/been robbed by Bradley, then got KTFO by Marquez, he'd automatically be up for a Pac fight.

zzz.

Comment

• Originally posted by flint View Post
                      all boxing roads lead to floyd mayweather you jealous idiot. plus why did you watch the video? maybe you need to tell yourself to stfu.

And for future reference, tryin stayin on topic u ****1n tool!!

Comment

Working...
                      X