Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Pacquiao Has To Beat Marquez, Bradley First

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• while pac was working graveyard shift plus overtime under his top rank slave contract, mayweather was fighting top ranked opponents.

when pac beat a washed up bum called margarito, he became the greatest of all time. greater than duran, they said.

i guess floyd can thank arum's pr campaign for helping him make his millions.

Comment

• I really wish mayweather would just stfu already and fight!! Seriously nobody cares about ur stupid comments regarding pac or anyone else for that matter besides the airhead ***** community!

Comment

• Originally posted by nv__ View Post
        I really wish mayweather would just stfu already and fight!! Seriously nobody cares about ur stupid comments regarding pac or anyone else for that matter besides the airhead ***** community!
        all boxing roads lead to floyd mayweather you jealous idiot. plus why did you watch the video? maybe you need to tell yourself to stfu.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          Ortiz had to beat Berto to land Money May

Guerrero had to beat Berto and Aydin

but Pacquiao has to beat Marquez and Bradley who are P4P Fighters... while Pacquiao is already a top draw

Mayweather's fear is so transparent
          fear of what sorry to tell ya but that argument lost alot of luster considering floyd still dont want to fight his wore out ass

Comment

• That was such a strange interview. That interviewer had no idea what he was talking about. Floyd actually handled it with patience. Pac clearly isn't on the radar anymore and with his new deal you can't blame him.

Comment

• Floyd should have just kept his mouth shut. He sounds like a coward.

Comment

• Pacquiao is washed up. Mark my words. Pac is done. He's done well for himself, but he is a ko waiting to happen. Everything has worn off, and now testing will be the norm. Pac is washed up.

Comment

• well ummm my body hasnt took no abuse umm well, umm uuu uuu uuu and ummm stfu May

Lets not forget he DID beat Bradley regardless of what the decision was and he already beat Marquez twice, make it happen no excuses

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuadra View Post
                    well ummm my body hasnt took no abuse umm well, umm uuu uuu uuu and ummm stfu May

Lets not forget he DID beat Bradley regardless of what the decision was and he already beat Marquez twice, make it happen no excuses
                    The fight isn't happening, lmao. Pac is done, get over it.

Comment

• a coward finally speak...

but is still scared to face a washed up pacman...

Comment

Working...
                      X